Position: Midfielder - Central
Foot: Right
Player Agent: PUM
Squad Number: #34
Contract Expires: Jun 30, 2025
Contract Option: Option for a further year
Outfitter: Adidas​

Selbourne

He had some absolute rotten luck last season, also I remember he actually had a great game for Ole and then afterwards he went on to not play him for like a month. Might've been in the deep end of our cup run? Wish i could remember which games that was.

Still think he can be a capable squad player under ETH

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
He had some absolute rotten luck last season, also I remember he actually had a great game for Ole and then afterwards he went on to not play him for like a month. Might've been in the deep end of our cup run? Wish i could remember which games that was.

Still think he can be a capable squad player under ETH
It was, that was really strange. Never good enough to be a starter at United, but when he knows his role in a good system, he could be a squad player.

sillwuka

Hope he proves us all wrong.

Hopefully, with luck on his side he can stay injury free and play a good amount of games.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
He's behind Eriksen as the first midfielder off the bench for the 8/10 position to come in for Bruno or Mount... Honestly I could see him having a better impact than previously now, but he's firmly in the 2nd XI with no real hope of being anything more than Mounts backup as he can provide the energy that Eriksen can't. So basically this is our midfield group and their replacements.

Mount - > Van de Beek
Bruno - > Eriksen
Casemiro - > McTominay

flameinthesun

Would love to see the back of him. Sadly I think if Mct and/or Fred go he will end up staying. Would much rather give his minutes to Hanibal and Mainoo.

Just such a nothing player.

tomaldinho1

All you suckers don't realise he chose to take last season 'off' because he's juicing. When he gets his 3 min cameo it will be fireworks.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I hope he proves Pexbo wrong specifically.

Imagine the scenes :drool:
I’ll cut my own dick off and live stream myself eating it if he earns 3 MOTM playing for United.

Alemar

He's behind Eriksen as the first midfielder off the bench for the 8/10 position to come in for Bruno or Mount...
There are also Fred, McTominay, Hannibal and Mainoo to play an 8 off the bench…

Wrecking ralf

I’d 100% give him 1 more season. Came at an awful time, hasn’t really had a chance of consecutive games. A manager who knows his game inside out comes in and he gets a bad injury. Let him get up to speed in pre season and let’s see if we can get the player that is obviously there playing in a much more stable team. He could be a valuable asset for us. If it doesn’t work out this season then sell him. We won’t get much for him coming off an injury anyway.

Super Hans

Should be interesting to see what ETH can get out of him. Could be like a new signing. On borrowed time though.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
United fans: We never get rid of players that obviously aren't good enough.

Also United fans: I'd give him another season..could be like a new signing.

He's a painfully average player.

philippexyz

If he is willing to leave, this guy should be obviously sold, right now. Doesn't matter the fee, could be something just symbolic.

Limited both athletically and technically, totally shambolic signing.

Wrecking ralf

How many starts has he had in a row for us for you to assume this when he’s played at a high level in the champions league against top level opposition.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama

I think the first group of fans you mentioned is different from the second group of fans.

It's been three years. Get rid.

stoinz

It seems the only way we can off load any players is for them to run down their contract. We just can't seems to sell them. I hope Donny turns it around and have a better career elsewhere but we do need the funds. Pre-season is starting and we still haven't sort our GK and striker. Same thing every year.

SAFMUTD

Don't want to overreact but I'll be amazed if he's not a top 5 candidate for ballon d'or this season.