Donny Van De Beek / LOAN to Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Strange signing in the first place, playing the same position as our best player.
Potentially done with Pogba's future being unclear, but Ole didn't for a second fancy him, but for some reason didn't want to sell him in the summer.

A mystery all round really.

SonyaCross493

Thats why get rid he's deemed not good enough, so go, no matter what you think of him or I think of him. There's 2 different managers now who don't want him or need him.
And Rangnick and Ole have coaching badges and see him everyday in training. Unlike everyone on this forum.

Maybe we will find out the truth someday about Donny and Manchester United. In a book or something.

chiz2kul

So if Bruno gets injured and Pogba still out - who's the creative midfielder?

SamVimes

So if Bruno gets injured and Pogba still out - who's the creative midfielder?
Sancho. We have options.

He hasn't played, he doesn't play. It makes no sense not to loan him out. That way we get to see if he can handle the league.

TheReligion

Abusive
United have a good relationship with Everton so no surprises he’s going there. Also less upheaval for the player and his family given they will remain in the North West.

Good move for everyone

peridigm

Great move for him. Maybe 6 months late. Hope he plays and shows what he’s got.

el3mel

I don't like the idea we're evacuating the squad without any additions. Yes Martial and VDB were not playing anyway but at least they were options in case a crisis happened. Are we going to complete the season depending on Scott and Fred only as midfielders, and Rashford as the only left winger in the squad or something ?

Not to mention the Greenwood issues.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Getting Schneiderlin PTSD.

OmarUnited4ever

I don't like the idea we're evacuating the squad without any additions. Yes Martial and VDB were not playing anyway but at least they were options in case a crisis happened. Are we going to complete the season depending on Scott and Fred only as midfielders, and Rashford as the only left winger in the squad or something ?

Not to mention the Greenwood issues.
Pogba & Matic are also available as midfield options.

Sancho & Elanga can play LW

Sancho can also play as RW.

Bruno is tha main attacking midfielder, Pogba can also play that role.

VdB is clearly not fancied by RR, so him going on loan to get game time is reasonable.

el3mel

Pogba & Matic are also available as midfield options.

Sancho & Elanga can play LW

Sancho can also play as RW.

Bruno is tha main attacking midfielder, Pogba can also play that role.

VdB is clearly not fancied by RR, so him going on loan to get game time is reasonable.
I like your optimism of counting Pogba. We don't even know when he'll be available for selection again. Not to mention his problems in double pivot anyway.

We should have bought a midfielder at least this window.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I like the idea of all these players are going if players like Hannibal genuinely get a chance.

Walters_19_MuFc

I think I'd have preferred him to go to Palace. Not only do they play good possession based football, but he'd be walking into a settled club.

Everything is in the air with Everton at the moment, and if Lampard gets the job, it will take him a bit of time to implement his ideas.

That being said, if we were to assume that VdB is going to play as a 10 or advanced 8, there's probably no better player than Lampard to get advice from and it could really improve him as a player.

Whatever happens, I hope he does well.

Gandalf

RR said Hannibal would be joining the first team on his return from AFCON and Pogba has been back training for 2 weeks. If VDB couldn't get a game before he certainly would not now so it is best for everyone.

Andrew7582

It's funny that VDB has ended up at Everton, same club that Klaassen flopped at, I think it's going to go the same way.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Everton is a nice move. They don't have a player like him and their other midfield options are shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.