Donyell Malen

Bondi77

According to a shit source we are interested in taking a shit player on loan from a club that we have previously bought players from that have had little to no impact at our club.....could be true :nono: :nono:

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
He's a proper nearly man. Always looks like he's going to do something great and then fecks it up. Probably the cheapest forward available in Jan though and he can probably run faster than Martial I expect.

lysglimt

Scout
He's a proper nearly man. Always looks like he's going to do something great and then fecks it up. Probably the cheapest forward available in Jan though and he can probably run faster than Martial I expect.
Still an improvment of Sancho thought - he never looked like he could do anything remotely great

Ace

Fits EtH recruitment policy:
- Exists
- Is Dutch

£70-80 million or so should be enough to secure his services right?

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
I unearthed him in FM 2005. We used to talk loads about this guy on FM forum, told them he was gonna be United player one day

Skills

Snitch

Another one from Ten Hag's sons agency. Last chance for them both to line their own pockets?

Robertd0803

Another one from Ten Hag's sons agency. Last chance for them both to line their own pockets?
So we talk with his agents and he switches agencies :lol:

Seriously though the Dutch scouts we have (if we actually have any beyond EtH these days) are more useless than our scouts in Portugal who would seemingly watch every Benfica and Sporting game for years and rarely suggest anyone. Think Id prefer that than them suggesting pretty average players.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Still an improvment of Sancho thought - he never looked like he could do anything remotely great
Think of him as the anti-Sancho. Sancho would mope around, do feck all all game, look shit but then occasionally score a goal.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Please take any transfer decisions away from ETH. I read a minute ago that we are closely monitoring bloody Brian Brobbey as well
We need to give ETH full authority over transfers and a blank check to replace all of these fecking players who are letting him down with whoever he wishes.

Abizzz

At some point one has to wonder whether United has an especially lazy German scout on their books that can't be arsed to ever leave the city of Dortmund.

Mylock

I can't see United buying malen, not good enough for Dortmund, not good enough for us.

BrilliantOrange

Supports
Ajax Amsterdam
He's not good enough to make us a better team.. He might be a decent depth option in case he is free and you have a drought in youth talents filling up depth, but we have Amad and Pellistri and he is nowhere near free..