Douglas Costa?

Havent United learnt their lesson in bidding for 30 plus year old wingers... its a big risk especially with adapting to the PL. Sanchez was a PL proven player and struggled at United. Cuadrado was tearing it in Italy and struggled at Chelsea. For the rebuild, i think fans would rather see a long term signing.
To be fair both players fell to pieces under Jose.
Cuadrado is a good option for Juve now and Sanchez under Ole could get back into the swing of things.

I too would prefer a long term signing but we do have Chong in reserve.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
There's 0 chance of Costa leaving in January, if he does it will be at the end of the year

AgentP

Not too sure about him. He is too inconsistent. It would be better to wait for the new manager to come in before investing 50m on a player.

Litch

Better player than people give him credit for especially given the teams he's already had on his CV.....

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Good player but I would stay far. There's a reason why he didn't make it at Bayern, and now at Juve. Let's go full in for Jadon Sancho.
This. We won't get back to our former best with a 29 year old reject who relies on pace

settembrini

He's a very good player who plays in our weakest position. I'd be very happy if we signed him.

Rajma

I would take him given our RW state, he’s very quick and agile with very good dribbling and crossing ability. Decision making lets him down few times too often though but he would slot in well in this league imo.

badkins

I wouldn't mind him here, but really is 60mil good business?
Typical us, two years late and paying over the odds for an average player.

0 goals, 2 assists in 16 games this season (or 490 mins if you like).

We shouldn't pay Juve anything more than they did last summer.

BlueHaze

Fingers crossed those reports are rubbish. €60m for a player with zero room for improvement is absolutely mental. If they really want him that bad just swap him for Alexis for fecks sake.

Reactions: golden_blunder

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Maybe the fee is steep but I insist, we won't sign a better RW. Talk about Dembele, Sancho is a pipe dream.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Some serious underrating in this thread. yeah, he's not as good as Robben was but to say he's not a good player or is Valencia standard...

Patrick08

Jadon should be united's next RW.
Soon Dortmund would want dembele price for him. Their scouting network keep luring young talents with attractive packages to the player and the family as well and make on so much profit, while ours just watches and watches.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Soon Dortmund would want dembele price for him. Their scouting network keep luring young talents with attractive packages to the player and the family as well and make on so much profit, while ours just watches and watches.
Id rather spend 100m on someone like Jadon whose still 19 years old then 60m on a 28 year old winger, whose not particularly great and who relies heavily on pace.

Patrick08

Id rather spend 100m on someone like Jadon whose still 19 years old then 60m on a 28 year old winger, whose not particularly great and who relies heavily on pace.
If i had to spend that much right now, i'd rather spend on Erikson.

United Pro

Erikson would cost us a lot more than Sancho. Spurs would want silly money, and I think he'd much rather go to Spain anyway.
He'll have 1 year left on his contract come the summer so I'd be surprised if Spurs get much more than £60m tbh.