Dylan Levitt

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Did he get any minutes at all for Wales in this Tournament? I'm not aware of any, which is disappointing conidering there is obviously some talent there. And Wales aren't exactly blessed with a deep squad that would prevent him getting some playing time.

pascell

Did he get any minutes at all for Wales in this Tournament? I'm not aware of any, which is disappointing conidering there is obviously some talent there. And Wales aren't exactly blessed with a deep squad that would prevent him getting some playing time.
Came on for 4 minutes vs Italy.

He needs to pick the right loan for next season, he's squandered a lot of key development on poor loan choices.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Came on for 4 minutes vs Italy.

He needs to pick the right loan for next season, he's squandered a lot of key development on poor loan choices.
Shame he didn't get more. I know Wales weren't in a position to be rotating players in and out, but he's a talented lad who I think would have been fine if he played a few more minutes.

Yeah, let's hope he can develop some more with better loan spells. It's obviously going to be hard for him to break into this United team anyway.

ariel

Thought Levitt had a decent game today. Nice quick touches to relief pressure in the back. Some good thorough balls. Definitely full of confidence.
What a waste of a year he had.

Drainy

Thought Levitt had a decent game today. Nice quick touches to relief pressure in the back. Some good thorough balls. Definitely full of confidence.
What a waste of a year he had.
Yes, it was great to see.

Hopefully he can get a successful loan this year and kick on.

Smudgers

Dylan scored a very good goal on Saturday for Dundee United the winner in extra time , getting rave reviews from supporters and management alike north of the border .

fitzmertz

His goal yesterday against Hearts worth searching for, great skill. Unfortunately I can’t post it.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
The guy who assisted that goal is some chunkster isn't he? :lol:

SoCross

Dundee have signed him permanently, didn't even realise. Hmm, hope we see him back in the PL again.

TDK

Dundee have signed him permanently, didn't even realise. Hmm, hope we see him back in the PL again.
Really? Dundee United fans are going to be pissed! ;)

Dundee United will eventually sell him for £1m+

Good for them. Hope they receive as much as possible.