g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

EA sports Rory Mcilroys PGA tour

SiRed

Anybody purchased this game?

Im utterly dissappointed with the multiplayer modes but overall am enjoying the game.
Basically when playing with friends you all play each hole simulatanously. Meaning you dont get to watch your friends shots.
Single player modes are as enjoyable as ever.

JP77

Anybody purchased this game?

Im utterly dissappointed with the multiplayer modes but overall am enjoying the game.
Basically when playing with friends you all play each hole simulatanously. Meaning you dont get to watch your friends shots.
Single player modes are as enjoyable as ever.
The hell? So if I play a basic three player game with two friends we all take a shot at the same time? If that's the case then you're saying you can't play multiplayer with just one controller?

UnitedBoy

Redcafe Yahoo Pool champion 2007
Used to love a game of TW golf.

Also used to love top spin and world championship snooker

JmRssll555

This has been absolutely slated in the reviews. Far less players than the last TW game, fewer courses and less game modes as well. I was looking forward to it, but I'm really disappointed with all the things it seemingly lacks. It seems to be making backwards progress on next gen.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Got the early release, it's all so meh. Budget got nailed for it so a lack of players and courses. It's now no longer on a yearly release though so will be releasing DLC for a long time probably. Graphics are no real improvement in my opinion, players look nothing like they should. Still, it's an enjoyable time killer.

Leg-End

Another game with its basic features removed or stripped back so they can add them in later as DLC or patch them in when they are actually finished or add them in for the next game and call them new.

SiRed

The hell? So if I play a basic three player game with two friends we all take a shot at the same time? If that's the case then you're saying you can't play multiplayer with just one controller?
If you got friends round your house then you share the controller. But if your playing online with firends its just like playing single player but your score card goes against whoever is in your lobby. I hope this is something they fix with a DLC. But EA being EA i doubt it.

Zen

Speith Slam and this will be the shortest partnership in history.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
It will be free in EA Access within 8 months probably.

MoBeats

Conspiracy Buff
Saw this right down to something like 12£ last night, I think, is it worth a punt? Or am I better off waiting for everybody's golf?

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Another game with its basic features removed or stripped back so they can add them in later as DLC or patch them in when they are actually finished or add them in for the next game and call them new.
This doesn't sound like EA at all.