Television Eastenders

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
I hate when people post in a thread just to give out about how shit the topic even though they have no interest.

But Jesus, Eastenders and every other soap is brainless bullshit watched by numbnuts.

No offence Boss

Boss

Melodramatic, attention seeking space-attacker
I left you with enough memories to resurrect me wi
I hate when people post in a thread just to give out about how shit the topic even though they have no interest.

But Jesus, Eastenders and every other soap is brainless bullshit watched by numbnuts.

No offence Boss
:lol:

Oh none taken

I'm just hooked on this Lucas storyline, I never used to watch it hehe

but this is gold!

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I'd rather have rimaldo gouge out my eyes and replace them with some of his infected stool.

Boss

I don't think its been very good recently

But I really wasn't expecting the scene at the end, a total shock.
I'm in fecking shock!

That has to be one of the most bizaare scenes ever

My mate suggested she's still alive, but we saw Lucas strangle her with our own eyes, none of this makes any sense

Crustanoid

It was fecking excellent

(I didn't actually watch it and expect it was most likely TV excrement of the shitest quality)

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
I watched it bossman... wtf is Denise doing alive!!

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
fecking insane isn't it

whose body did the police pick out of the water then

Lucas is one sick crafty son of a bitch
One of the hookers Lucas has killed possibly?

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
One of the hookers Lucas has killed possibly?
I like your style, its within the realms of possibility.

By the way Boss, this sort of epic event should be posted in the current events forum:lol:

Rams

aspiring to be like Ryan Giggs
Very predictable. I knew she was still alive because the feckin actress ISN'T leaving the show (her two on-screen daughters are though).

Zen

I didn't know the actress wasn't leaving the show nor do I even watch it remotely regularly to know what's going on and I thought it was obvious she wasn't dead, I brought it up with my Nan a few eps after she "died", and she came back to me with "I agree, I mean those feet don't even look remotely like hers", which kinda had me in stitches and all, but well she was right also rofl.

UnitedBoy

Redcafe Yahoo Pool champion 2007
alot of people have been posting about it on their facebook status'

what happen then? i havent really watched it properly for a while, and dont really know any chatacters

Boss

alot of people have been posting about it on their facebook status'

what happen then? i havent really watched it properly for a while, and dont really know any chatacters
Well basically this dude called Lucas Johnson, he's a man of God by the way, a preacher in a church. He had killed his wife's ex husband and then killed his wife Denise, well that's what everybody thought because he strangled her in a car and the police found a body in a river which he identified as her.

He has convinced everybody that Denise killed her ex husband and then commited suicide.

Yesterday was Denise's funeral, at the end of the episode Lucas goes down to a cellar in the house and Denise is there, alive, looking really fecked up

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
I used to watch Enders...my mum loves it..but it just got unbearably shit.

Clearly penned by drama school tristrams writing what they imagine working class life is like from experience they've draw almost solely from watching earlier episodes of Eastenders...

It's ostensibly supposed to be about a bunch of people who apparently live in London, but who are inexplicably bound to a tiny square - stuck in a time loop of the late 1980s - and are incapable of leaving (despite this tiny square actually have a tube station) without it rendering them exiled forever or emotionally distraught...A bit like the Island in Lost, only with less racial diversity and more bald people.

Because of this bizarre Prisoner like trap they're captive in, they're all forced to go the pub all day everyday (the only pub that's ever existed in the whole of London apparently), even if they're not drinking, just to have a converstation, despite them all apparently earning enough money to own their own houses...This money presumably comes from jobs which all of them are able to do without so much as venturing further than 40 yards beyond their door step. They also seem to be allowed to spend the vast majority of their working day wandering around this tiny square or sitting in the pub...even if they "work in the city" they oddly decide to come back for lunch....in the pub. Which doesn't serve any food.

Occasionally someone moves house, but only when someone "across the square" does so too, forcing them into some kind of property ladder musical chairs except without involving estate agents or landlords somehow...despite them all working in incredibly menial jobs, or not working at all, or sitting in the pub.

Sometimes a black or indian family will arrive from the outside world, but only on the sole proviso another black or indian family have previously departed..presumably due to some kind of odd quota system enforced by the evil rulers of this Truman Show like prison compound that's apparently in London but might just as well be on the moon.

Sometimes they are even allowed off their leashes to venture to a wondrous place called Manchester...or an even more enchanting land named Southend. Once they even went to Spain, but apparently these people are so banal and uninspired that it fails to broaden their horizons even the slightest, and they feel compelled to instantly return to London, which is apparently so small and dull that it isn't worth walking four minutes down the road to try and find another pub...one in which everyone in it doesn't stop dead in complete silence when someone new walks through the door like some awful Villiage of the Damned meets a Wild West Saloon dream sequence..

Pish.