Ed Woodward 2019 - Until all Arctic ice melts edition

Crustanoid

Agree with your whole post especially the part in bold. Woody has had 12 weeks and we've still not done our business adequately. Fecking shambles. I think he fed us the line "we are only working on one transfer at a time" so he could buy himself sometime for this sh!te show to happen.
It’s an insult to our intelligence and his actions and that of his bosses are a disgrace to our beloved club. They have decimated us.

::sonny::

This situation looks like when Juve was under Cobolli Gigli and Blanc and they signed De Ceglie, Pepe, Grygera, Blasi, Molinaro, Krasic, F.Melo etc

haram

When will this cnut announce de Gea's contract and give Martial the number 9 to try and deflect?

Suedesi

Manchester United have now had a lower net spend than newly promoted sides (Fulham and Aston Villa) in 2 consecutive summer windows.

podurban2

It’s one thing to have a clear strategy to buy a right-back, a central defender and a young winger and that’s it. Fine. However, we have tinkered around with Dybala, Erikssen and lord knows who during the last days of the window, without any success. That’s just doing a poor, poor job by any standards.

Castia

He’s going to face some real unrest from the fans this season. We’re going to struggle and he should shoulder the blame.

AshRK

People keep on questioning how replacing woodward would solve the issue. Well look at arsenal. It's not just about spending money but spending it wisely which woodward hardly knows a thing about. Poor stuff by the board again.

Alabaster Codify7

Bald, no chin, round-headed, ventriloquist-dummy-looking little tosspot.

I don't see any way he can attend games this season. Surely the fans will be getting on his back when the shite starts hitting the fan?

BlueHaze

As much as I despise this clown he should not shoulder all the blame. He's just the Glazer's puppet. It was their decision to give Woodward this role and let him carry on for years without hiring someone competent enough for the role. It's the owners who are the biggest problem here. The problem is I can't see them gone anytime soon.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
This situation looks like when Juve was under Cobolli Gigli and Blanc and they signed De Ceglie, Pepe, Grygera, Blasi, Molinaro, Krasic, F.Melo etc
At least they still had Buffon, Chiellini, Del Piero & Nedved. Along with solid pros like Salihamidzic, Mellberg & Tiago. Juventus were never left short on experience.

Who have we got?

They are like geniuses compared to our current buffoons in charge.

TrueRed79

Try reading this thread without raging. Lots of apathetic fans on this forum. Others fail to realise how bad it is at the club. Others are romantics, believing we can promote youth all in one go and it'll be class of 92 all over again. Others feeling that just because we have signed some high profile duds that we somehow shouldn't go down that route because "it hasn't worked before". Woodward is septic and needs to be removed. Solskjaer is on a hiding to nothing. Feel bad for him and the season hasn't started.

Eric's Seagull

I’d hope he comes out in the media and tells us how we can do things in the market that no other team can.
Ah 'that' fecking quote:mad: That quote filled me with so much optimism, it got me really excited. I thought this guy really means it, I thought we were going to do something special.

He can come out to media and say we can do things no other team can like ignore some glaring areas in the team that need reinforcing and get rid of players and not having a need to replace.

This is one of the main reasons I dislike Woody, filled me with such hope that he was going to deliver something special, then he delivered this sh!teshow instead:(

"Watch this space" :lol:Been watching this space so long Ed it's starting to hurt my eyes.

If you come out and say something like audacious, you have to be able to back it up with action which I don't believe Woody has :annoyed:

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
He's going to need security on Sunday I feel. This is now how bad the situation is getting. Absolute joke of a man who is simply nowhere near qualified for the role he does.

Club is finished as a force domestically or in Europe until the parasites sell up. 1 Glazer down, 3 more to go. I'd dance on the man's grave without a moment of hesitation.

Rish Sawhney

He's going to need security on Sunday I feel. This is now how bad the situation is getting. Absolute joke of a man who is simply nowhere near qualified for the role he does.

Club is finished as a force domestically or in Europe until the parasites sell up. 1 Glazer down, 3 more to go. I'd dance on the man's grave without a moment of hesitation.
Yeah I hope Mike Ashley buys the club. Cant be worse than Glazer.

red4ever 79

Thought the caf would have gone down today to be honest. Speechless guys. I dont know where to go, which thread i should be in. Feel low, cheated, angry

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
I can't think of a time when I've been less connected or invested in this club. There is not even one player Im fond or proud of, and no-one in the coaching team that I admire.

Honestly, I think Im looking forward to watching City or Liverpool play football more than I am watching Manchester United lurch from incompetence to erratic to disaster. I also don't want to back this team because in doing so, I back the owners. I can imagine there will be many millions of fans all around the world who feel the same, and will drift away to better managed and more exciting teams.

It's beyond doubt that our owners are not invested in making our club the greatest in the land. Surely the tipping point is close, when the entire fanbase becomes united against the Glazers and Woodward?

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Since he's killing the club, we can use this to our advantage. Take a photo of him doing it, replace the club logo with a puppy, and send it to Keanu Reeves. Whatever happens happens.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I look forward to him making more false promises next year & then delivering feck all again. This cnut is here to stay as long as the Glazers own the club.

Heardy

I can't think of a time when I've been less connected or invested in this club. There is not even one player Im fond or proud of, and no-one in the coaching team that I admire.

Honestly, I think Im looking forward to watching City or Liverpool play football more than I am watching Manchester United lurch from incompetence to erratic to disaster. I also don't want to back this team because in doing so, I back the owners. I can imagine there will be many millions of fans all around the world who feel the same, and will drift away to better managed and more exciting teams.

It's beyond doubt that our owners are not invested in making our club the greatest in the land. Surely the tipping point is close, when the entire fanbase becomes united against the Glazers and Woodward?
Christ, I mean I hate Woodward as the next guy but steady on!

RooneyLegend

Pathetic by this clown again. Quality players available on the market for reasonable fees yet we seemingly cant make deals. Our star player wants to leave due to the clubs incompetence. An inexperienced manager at the helm in a side desperately lacking quality. We are really on a hiding to nowhere with this buffoonery.

As i said a week ago we are toast. We should be the one club in world football willing to do everything and anything to get back to the top but the men at the helm arent bothered at all. This is a tragic state of affairs.

Those that are hopeful about this season, god be with you cause when it goes tits up all this hope will hurt. Hopefully the kids get huge minutes, maybe signs from them might give us just a glimmer.

Drainy

It would be piss poor leadership for him to stay behind the scenes and brief the press a load of shit around what has happened this window (like he probably will do).

He needs to do a televised interview, even if it is only with MUTV, where he explains how he sees the club moving forward in a sporting sense.

RooneyLegend

The fans are definitely unhappy, a few early bad results and the pitchforks will most certainly be out.
Man united match going fans are like Dallas Cowboy fans. Despite being taken for a ride they'll continue to support wholeheartedly. Senior management is never ever held accountable by them.

Heardy

Name some please that you admire as a player or as a coach.
De Gea - arguably our best ever keeper?
Rashford - still has a lot to prove to be our main man, but he doesn’t deserve heat!

It’s too early to be going at Ole too - he’s not immune from criticism but they change of style/tempo will have been like a bolt of lightning and put players weren’t fit enough for it.

Give him the first half of this season having been here 8 months already and time to impose his style on them.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I'm just waiting. Months, weeks or even days from now a source at the club will leak that Woody spent two months focusing on bringing a marquee player in, only for that player to turn around and say that he was never interested in joining.

I'm already sharpening my pitchfork, lads.

United Hobbit

There was an article in the paper today about how he is coming across as untouchable I need to get round to reading it

Unfortunately he has the perfect shield to hide behind this time round- inexperienced manager who got relegated with Cardiff, Norway is a world away from the PL, I did what the fans wanted and appointed Ole as the manager- you can almost hear his excuses being prepared for when he sacks Ole if we struggle.

Thisistheone

Seen this on twitter: Marcus Rojo has now been at the club longer than Eric Cantona and Ruud Van Nistelrooy.

Darmian has been here longer than Yorke and Sheringham.

Then there’s Jones and Young.

We’re really bad at this football lark.

Alabaster Codify7

There was an article in the paper today about how he is coming across as untouchable I need to get round to reading it

Unfortunately he has the perfect shield to hide behind this time round- inexperienced manager who got relegated with Cardiff, Norway is a world away from the PL, I did what the fans wanted and appointed Ole as the manager- you can almost hear his excuses being prepared for when he sacks Ole if we struggle.

It wasn't even a clever appointment, it was completely and utterly coincidental and it panned out so well for him and the Glazers that I sort of have to laugh.

TheForgottenOne

Ed will shut everyone up as he will bring either (or both) of Sturridge or Balotelli in on as free agents and a 250/300k a week contract.

Then all will bow to King Ed.