Ed Woodward has resigned from Manchester United | 2024: Returns to football

el3mel

WOOOOHOOOOOOO time to fecking celebrate babies !!

Feck the feck off you twat.

Never show your face again !!

Dante

Average bang
Glazers next. Ed is just a symbol of their leadership
The Glazers only care about increasing their profits. As the CEO, the strategy to achieve that goal was down to Woodward.

If (and it's a big if) we can appoint a new CEO who believes that building the squad is the best form of investment, it can only be good for United.

largelyworried

Um, wow. Delighted the muppet has finally gone. This had his fingerprints all over it. Looks like it burned and took him with it. I suspect he was working on this for years. Dickhead, good riddance.

However does anyone trust the Glazers to replace him well?

LARulz

But no whispers of us leaving. It's almost making me think we are still in and he quit as he couldn't agree to it any longer

Godfather

This could be bad, It took Ed about 5/6 years to get anything resembling a little knowledge on how to run a football club and with the Glazers still in charge they will probably just hire another banker. I hope I'm wrong but we know the Glazers care about money and not football so it's likely.
Don't damper my mood but that's what I fear as well. The rats need to be hunted out of the club too.

Cloud7

Certain noises that Maguire was heavily involved from the players being against it.

The real captain, leader, legend if so.
He told Woody he’ll do to them what he did to those police in Mykonos. Next day Woody resigns.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Why’s he still there until end of this year - fecking rat

KeanoMagicHat

Good riddance. But the Glazers will probably just get in another face to do the same thing.

Sparky Rhiwabon

Is he also resigning from his CEO role? Reports seem to be saying specifically his Vice Chairmanship

hobbers

Waddle off back to JP Morgan with your little weasel tail between your legs .