Ed Woodward's house attacked by 20-30 balaclava wearing "United fans"

Status
Not open for further replies.

momo83

Massive Snowflake
What did he say?
Day after a United defeat and where Ole’s handling of Rashford should have come under questioning. Neville wrote a piece saying Ed was to blame for the wasted £800m in signings and needs to be sacked ASAP...

Honestly don’t get the logic. The manager chooses the players. That’s been obvious from the day Fellaini came under Moyes, LVG singed Blind and Depay and Mourinho singed Lukaku, Zlatan, Matic.

L1nk

BUT !!!! there is no but, there is not way on earth his family and kids should be subjected this sort of shit.
This posts is just as bad as the yobs that attacked his house. !! Utterly shocked that this sort of post is even on here !!
??

What are you even talking about, I literally condone the entire thing as vile? I just said it's not surprising that out of millions of fans you're bound to get a few headcases and I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner?

Give your head a wobble!!! Jesus if you're shocked at that post you probably think words like 'rubbish' and 'crap' are swear words

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
His arguably done more for this club then Ole. The club could have easily gone bankrupt after the Glazer takeover if not for his deals that put the club back in the top 1-2 in financial league.
Well I'm not here talking about whether Woodward is good enough or not - I'm saying that when United fans are protesting against you every match, shouting your name, bombarding your house and putting your family in danger - then maybe consider thinking about moving the hell out of here.

It's ******* dangerous now & with Ole as manager the results aren't even guaranteed to get better - the hatred going to get worse - you have no idea what this is going to lead to.

Any one of us with a family would take a break and wouldnt stay in the same place when everyone knows where you live and putting your family in danger whilst also your job is the one putting your family in danger then you may have to take that in to consideration if that's worth it.

He has to think about it. As I said, this isn't a bunch of thieves stealing a TV out of random person's house - this has the potential to be a large section of the low IQ United fan base.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Football isn't and shouldn''t ever be deep enough to warrant attacking someone over, let alone at their home, fair enough sing your chants about wanting him to leave the club but that's bang out of order.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
??

What are you even talking about, I literally condone the entire thing as vile? I just said it's not surprising that out of millions of fans you're bound to get a few headcases and I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner?

Give your head a wobble!!! Jesus if you're shocked at that post you probably think words like 'rubbish' and 'crap' are swear words
You meant condemn, right?

Hoof the ball

The most frightening part of this (on the video) is the text, "Ed Woodward's gonna die". I mean, you can take that kind of comment lightly, but you never know. You just never know. In a culture of anti-Woodward sentiments, all it takes is for one unhinged person to not distinguish between protesting and wishing to cause actual bodily harm (or even worse). Fortunately, Ed and family weren't home.

hp88

To be honest this was bound to happen at some point, surprised it hasn't kicked off at the ground yet.

Can't be as bad as what happened to Dutch CEO a few months back.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Vile behaviour. No matter what you think, that's disgusting.

I said in another thread that I don't think it's safe for Ed to go to games currently. I stand by this.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Every club has it's moronic element:

The West Hams who were hurling abuse at Gold and Sullivan in the stands
The City fans who always throw stuff at United players
The Chelsea fans who pushed the black guy off the train
Most of the Arsenal fans
The racist Spurs fans

United are no different and those fans are a disgrace and embarrassment. Some of the comments in here aren't too clever either.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Vile behaviour. No matter what you think, that's disgusting.

I said in another thread that I don't think it's safe for Ed to go to games currently. I stand by this.
This what I'm saying - United isn't a safe place for him anymore.

Snuffkin

Outside of his job he is a human being with a wife and kids. No one deserves that.
Trouble is he took on more than just a job. He took on the running of a much loved institution. The equivalent of a church. You don't take on that position lightly. If the church is a shitshow the people will visit him.

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
There's better way than threatening a man and his family, sad low life's who aren't true supporters.

Art Vandelay

fecking sickening. If football drives you to that kind of behaviour that you'd threaten a man's life and terrorize his family you need your fecking head examined. Jesus Christ, how sad do you have to be to think this is in any way shape or form a good or acceptable idea?

passing-wind

It's absolutely disgraceful behaviour, doesn't matter if your Glazers out the wise action is to protest in ways which effect the commercial sustainability of the club, not attacking individuals personally in their homes. Anyone who starts any post with 'but' needs to go outside and experience the act of living life for a week. There is no angle nor aspect where this is justifiable.

ravi2

His arguably done more for this club then Ole. The club could have easily gone bankrupt after the Glazer takeover if not for his deals that put the club back in the top 1-2 in financial league.
Absolutely pathetic. But it's also a consequence of the relentless anti-Woodward crusade that has been raging in the United fan base for the past few years.
The PR is working.

SER19

This might equally end up being retitled '15 bored school kids throw a flare at Woodwards house while recording for Snapchat'

I'll hold my outrage

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
It goes without saying that many want him gone from the club, not gone from this world.

This is not what Manchester United is about

momo83

Massive Snowflake
The PR is working.
No mate. Read our finances. Look where we were before the Glazers, how we dropped in immediate seasons after the take over and how we rose again after he started making deals in 2011-2014.

It’s funny but this was actually an accepted fact several years ago. But now G Neville has decided Woodward is the problem the sheep will believe him

Tel074

For me what's also bad about this apart from the plain obvious is the peaceful protests planned could possibly be affected by these clowns .
I'm guessing people like myself who planned to take part in the OT walk out will now be looked upon as scumbags like these idiots attacking his house

klayton88

20-30 people? Even hooligans linked to United get exaggerated. There were about 5. Add 10 because it's MUFC and 5 because they were English. 10 more if it makes it to court in the next 4 years.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Wouldn’t be surprised if some of those fools were on here from what I read!

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
This post is one of very few things more stupid than tossing a flare into a man's garden because you don't like his mismanagement of a football club.

sosolid4u09

It's for his own good isn't it when your house and family are in danger so yeah hopefully he gets the hell out of here.

This isn't the right place to be for him anymore - people shouting his name, people putting fire to his house and you want him to continue? I want him to hopefully quit his damn job.

How does that make me a bad person?

United literally have billions of fans mate - and the longer this continues, the longer the hate spreads, this is the beginning & I feel sorry for the guy.
Im sorry but this is idiotic. I want ed gone too but not out of fear for his or his young families life.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
20-30 people? Even hooligans linked to United get exaggerated. There were about 5. Add 10 because it's MUFC and 5 because they were English. 10 more if it makes it to court in the next 4 years.
The last 10 were add-ons based on unrealistic conditions, the mob being provided with a free Happy meal afterwards and the promise of a complimentary Uber ride home.

red thru&thru

No mate. Read our finances. Look where we were before the Glazers, how we dropped in immediate seasons after the take over and how we rose again after he started making deals in 2011-2014.

It’s funny but this was actually an accepted fact several years ago. But now G Neville has decided Woodward is the problem the sheep will believe him
Ed is in charge of the day-to-day running of the squad and has squandered millions and made poor decisions. He has to be made accountable for this. Deserves to lose his job.

But that is it. No need to go to personal threats etc. People's lives are at risk here and not even football can justify this.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Totally out of order and obviously not the response we wanted to show them we've had enough. Went too far.

Although reading some of the replies above you'd think they broke in and kidnapped them. They set some fireworks/flares off essentially behind a huge gate. It was hardly an 'attack' was it. More of a message. And again I'm not condoning it. Its too far but don't make it out to be something worse than it is either. They won't be going to jail for setting a few fireworks/flares off and a bit of graffiti will they?

Very sad it's come to this but not surprised in slightest. He needs to resign now. He doesn't deserve to have his house gates vandalized but he can't honestly be that shocked. What he and the Glazers have done to this club is beyond disgusting. I still don't think some fans on here understand it all. 1.4 billion quid gone out of club for non football reasons in 15 years. Debt still at 440m. Total disgrace.

Status
Not open for further replies.