Ed Woodward's house attacked by 20-30 balaclava wearing "United fans"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red00012

It’s easy enough to catch the offender anyway his Snapchat name is up on the video. Not a very intelligent gang these men in black

ShinjiNinja26

The guys shit at his job and has left us in a mess but he or his family don’t deserve this. Fecking idiots!

Watch him have the last laugh now by fecking up the Fernandes deal. :lol:

the chameleon

This could all be a PR stunt to disarm fans. Look closely at the video. No one was hurt. This is only a few seconds clip. Is that even his house?

I mean, what better way to reduce fans from protesting at games.

van Nistelrooy

No wonder our club is in the state it is in.

Reading the comments in this topic shocks me more than anything. A few dozen people sing an offensive song outside the walls of your protected home and fire a flare over and you're all showing your sympathy for the enenmy. FFS!

They should have left a pig's head on his lawn.

Amerifan

Don’t describe individuals like that as fans. Round them up and put them away.

Amerifan

Reading the comments in this topic shocks me more than anything. A few dozen people sing an offensive song outside the walls of your protected home and fire a flare over and you're all showing your sympathy for the enenmy. FFS!

Enemy? It’s a friggin sport. Get a clue.

BaneIsPain

Honestly, it just matter of time. However, I do not support this disgusting act.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Jet fuel doesn't melt Ed Woodward's house.

sosolid4u09

This could all be a PR stunt to disarm fans. Look closely at the video. No one was hurt. This is only a few seconds clip. Is that even his house?

I mean, what better way to reduce fans from protesting at games.
I dont get this response. You're not the only one in this thread.

What you're saying is possible but highly unlikely. So why jump to that conclusion? It's far more likely this was a bunch of drunk idiotic fans who are taking football and the ed out thing way too seriously. The reaction should be to condemn that.

Acquire Me

No white text?

sosolid4u09

I dont know you or anything about your life. But from your comment I would suggest you find something in your life that's actually meaningful and that really matters.

Name Changed

weso26
Hopefully they are caught and never allowed to set foot in Old Trafford again.

Most of us want Woodward gone but you cannot do this. Absolutely disgusting.

DavidDeSchmikes

there's a name at the top left of the video. So hopefully it shouldn't be too hard for the police

Name Changed

weso26

I hope that is some weird attempt at humour.

Spark

Reminds me of the idiots who threatened Gerrard when he handed in a transfer request.

Bellends everywhere.

the chameleon

I dont get this response. You're not the only one in this thread.

What you're saying is possible but highly unlikely. So why jump to that conclusion? It's far more likely this was a bunch of drunk idiotic fans who are taking football and the ed out thing way too seriously. The reaction should be to condemn that.
If you read properly, I’m not making any conclusion. Just suggesting other possibilities. It could be true. But there’s not enough evidence to suggest that actually happened to Woodward’s house other than a 3 second clip.

He has also hired a PR person to paper over his cracks.

Suv666

Imagine snapchatting yourself commiting a crime :lol: Thickos. Police should be able to catch these geniuses.
Its football ffs you're not meant to take it this far. Even the chants were a bit much this is just absurd.

Cypherage

Don't condone what has happened, but at the same time can't help but feel it was only a matter of time until something kicked off, the club is in a toxic state, that's due to Both the Glazers & Woodward, that's about as much sympathy Ed will get from me(yes its only football, its only a game etc etc) and attacking an empty house is really really terrible, I hope the house's feeling's are not overly hurt by the abuse it had.

Heinzesight

Totally out of order and obviously not the response we wanted to show them we've had enough. Went too far.

Although reading some of the replies above you'd think they broke in and kidnapped them. They set some fireworks/flares off essentially behind a huge gate. It was hardly an 'attack' was it. More of a message. And again I'm not condoning it. Its too far but don't make it out to be something worse than it is either. They won't be going to jail for setting a few fireworks/flares off and a bit of graffiti will they?

Very sad it's come to this but not surprised in slightest. He needs to resign now. He doesn't deserve to have his house gates vandalized but he can't honestly be that shocked. What he and the Glazers have done to this club is beyond disgusting. I still don't think some fans on here understand it all. 1.4 billion quid gone out of club for non football reasons in 15 years. Debt still at 440m. Total disgrace.
Well said.

TheGodsInRed

This is why I am against the build a bonfire, put Ed on the top chants. Most people don’t actually mean it, but it can excite acts of hatred and terrorism. Chant against Ed and the owners, but nothing about killing them.

momo83

Massive Snowflake
This post is one of very few things more stupid than tossing a flare into a man's garden because you don't like his mismanagement of a football club.
You'd rather we didn’t have the marketing deals that allowed the debt to become manageable and put United back in the top 2 earners in world football and would have preferred we went into administration?That’s strange. Or maybe you just have absolutely no idea how much debt the Glazers put on the club and how much it was costing to service the debt vs our revenue from 2005-2012

Amerifan

Don't condone what has happened, but at the same time can't help but feel it was only a matter of time until something kicked off, the club is in a toxic state, that's due to Both the Glazers & Woodward, that's about as much sympathy Ed will get from me(yes its only football, its only a game etc etc) and attacking an empty house is really really terrible, I hope the house's feeling''s are not overly hurt by the abuse it had.
You make it sound like stupidity is inevitable. It should never reach this state.

Nori-

What these people did was wrong, no question about it but upset supporters protesting outside players homes isn't something new. It's happend before in this country and is common in some other European leagues.

As for the club describing a flair being thrown into Woodwards driveway as an attempt to "endanger life"....Pardon?

norm87cro

They are idiots with no justification and their effort is probably pointless but...

... it is a big reminder (not a wright one but still) how strongly people feel about this club and that it is not a bloody NFL franchise. Hope his kids are ok.

Acquire Me

The fact that some people on here can stand behind this makes me sad. What the actual feck?

Kag

What these people did was wrong, no question about it but upset supporters protesting outside players homes isn't something new. It's happend before in this country and is common in some other European leagues.

As for the club describing a flair being thrown into Woodwards driveway as an attempt to "endanger life"....Pardon?
Why are you trivialising criminal activity?

Davìd Moyéz

Tw@

Status
Not open for further replies.