Eden Hazard | "I am signing for Chelsea"

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
It is. StanleyCupboard posted this regarding it, how Darren Can is privy to that information I don't know.
Darren Can is pretty much the only so called 'itk' guy that I actually believe. He is usually correct when he says something will/won't happen. Doesn't pretend to know stuff he doesn't either.

The Neviller

If moses and WeeDong say it's on then it's on.

I'm ordering my Hazard 7 shirt tomorrow. And getting a tattoo. AND naming my not yet conceived first son Eden.

Beat that, cnuts.

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
You can hardly blame an agent for wanting to take his time to feel out City and Chelsea, any big agent has to be looking at these days of insane wages as their gold rush, get it while you can. I'm sure any big agent would give both those teams several chances to offer 200,000 a week, they've done much more financially irresponsible things before.

I just hope Hazard moves in the next few weeks and doesn't drag it out to the last second.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
You can hardly blame an agent for wanting to take his time to feel out City and Chelsea, any big agent has to be looking at these days of insane wages as their gold rush, get it while you can. I'm sure any big agent would give both those teams several chances to offer 200,000 a week, they've done much more financially irresponsible things before.
Don't hate the player, hate the game.

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
Who knows, maybe this will be the transfer window when we finally see FFP concerns bringing down wages a bit. If we get Hazard it may well be for that reason.

mlclauhk

(From Eden Hazard's official page)

The answer lies with Eden Hazard. In our humble, personal opinion, the most important is that the trainer believes in the player, sees the talent that is there. Secondly that the trainer has a proven record of making players better. Thirdly, the stability of the club. Looking at the last 10 years, and seeing where the team ended in the championship says it all.http://www.edenhazard.es/
If it's down to this, then shouldn't it be a fairly obvious choice?

City and Chelsea certainly don't fulfil all three criteria.

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
Good morning muppets, any new information this morning?

Cina

Don't like him.

Don't want.

Lets sign Kagawa and a Box -to -Box mid.
You don't want arguably the most talented youngster in Europe?

Strange.

Hell, at this stage I'd even want him purely to beat City and Chelsea to it, a sign of intent from the club that we can still attract the big names here.

2Bullish

Well transfer muppets, no more news on Eden but a little tidbit of info to keep you all at fever pitch.

As of yesterday evening the only bookies taking bets on Eden Hazard and Shinji Kagawa next club were Betvictor, who had...

Hazard 9/4 Chelsea, City 5/2 United 6/1

Kagawa 8/11 United, Arse 4/1 the rest nowhere.

As of writing Victorbet have removed odds on both players, however, Paddy Power have now taken up the challenge but only on Hazard as there are now no bookies taking bets on Kagawa.

The odds on Hazard are now

Hazard evens United, City 5/2, Chelsea 9/4

Make of this what you will.

RyanGoggs

Insists on dating women in public places - for the
Well transfer muppets, no more news on Eden but a little tidbit of info to keep you all at fever pitch.

As of yesterday evening the only bookies taking bets on Eden Hazard and Shinji Kagawa next club were Betvictor, who had...

As of writing Victorbet have removed odds on both players, however, Paddy Power have now taken up the challenge but only on Hazard as there are now no bookies taking bets on Kagawa.

I suppose it shows the bookies have no idea. Hopefully City pull out as has been suggested leaving us vs. Chelsea to sign him. Whoever he doesn't sign for can get Lucas. Not a bad second prize

Cina

I won't make anything of it, because bookies basically go in the same info as we do.

Transfer United Till I Die

I am totally in the know, honest

I'd suggest that all that means is that people with too much money have been following this thread and were hanging on moses' every post!

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad

I dont gamble, is this good or bad for us?

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Yeah, I seem to remember bookies stop taking bets with Sneijder.

Fergie's Man

Suffers Snails fetish
This thread is fast becoming one of the best. :lol:

That Moses fella isn't coming across as honest as his namesake :D but he has definitely started something that has hooked a lot of people. Hilarious.

I'm always right

You don't want arguably the most talented youngster in Europe?

Strange.

Hell, at this stage I'd even want him purely to beat City and Chelsea to it, a sign of intent from the club that we can still attract the big names here.
Strange indeed. I'm sure keeping Hazard away from our 2 main rivals is one of the main reasons we're in for him. Make no mistake, this lad can do a Ronaldo, and do we really want City or Chelsea getting a player like him?

We didn't really "need" Keane when we got him either, but keeping him away from a rival was too important.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I don't understand this "Chelsea now being an attractive club" business after their UCL win. That can mean only one thing - he wouldn't consider a team without UCL qualification. Other than that they are a team that is set to lose 3 or 4 of the players who have been key to them this last 3+ years, finished 6th in the league, have no permanent manager and while no team has ever defended the UCL trophy, it's blindingly obvious Chelsea won't be doing that either.

Money and UCL football must be the attraction.

Cina

We didn't need Jones either, or Rooney.

Like I said already, SAF doesn't do 'need' when it comes to exceptional young players. If he feels they are THAT good then he'll go and buy them.

Siorac

Strange indeed. I'm sure keeping Hazard away from our 2 main rivals is one of the main reasons we're in for him. Make no mistake, this lad can do a Ronaldo, and do we really want City or Chelsea getting a player like him?

We didn't really "need" Keane when we got him either, but keeping him away from a rival was too important.
We needed him very much; Robson turned 36 that year and for a big part of the 1992/93 season we kept playing McClair in central midfield. Hardly an ideal solution and Keane was a massively superior player to him.

Siorac

We didn't need Jones either, or Rooney.

Like I said already, SAF doesn't do 'need' when it comes to exceptional young players. If he feels they are THAT good then he'll go and buy them.
I just wish he felt that at central midfield now; another summer of signing players for each and every position except, you know, addressing our biggest weakness will drive many United fans insane. Myself included.

'Tis a bit worrying that we are strongly linked with Hazard and Lewandowski and whatnot; strikers, wingers again. Kagawa seems to be the closest to what we actually need and even if we get him we should sign a CM.

Cina

I just wish he felt that at central midfield now; another summer of signing players for each and every position except, you know, addressing our biggest weakness will drive many United fans insane. Myself included.

'Tis a bit worrying that we are strongly linked with Hazard and Lewandowski and whatnot; strikers, wingers again. Kagawa seems to be the closest to what we actually need and even if we get him we should sign a CM.
I agree. Said all along that a deep lying CM is what we need. But that's for another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.