g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Eden Hazard | Real Madrid Confirm the signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

galwayfa

He's going to be brilliant where ever he goes, he glides through tackles like Messi, not saying his game is a good, just saying he can see a challenge coming and do what he has to. Would love him at utd

red thru&thru

Hazard is top draw. Will be a loss to the premier league. Hopefully Sky get back the rights.for La Liga again, will be good to see how he gets on?!

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Extremely irritating how long he’s stayed there. Madrid should have signed him 3-4 years ago.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I feel like he regularly wrecks Arsenal. That moment with Coquelin, 6-0 at home, today's performance etc.

Icemav

Lets up Real's offer by 20% + Martial

Then increase his salary offer by 20% too

Plus a long weekend per season (when we play bottom 3) to holiday in Madrid.

quackattack

If Hazard had more than a year left on his contract, his price would be pretty much world record range. After Ronaldo, he's the 'best' footballer that is going to transfer between clubs in the past decade IMO.

In terms of 100m+ footballers, transfermarket in euros says:
  1. Neymar - €222m
  2. Coutinho - €145m
  3. Mbappe - €135m
  4. Dembele - €125m
  5. Ronaldo - €117m
  6. Pogba - €105m
  7. Bale - €101m
(Market) Value isn't the same as skill, skill does/can however increase market value.

Stadjer

Lets up Real's offer by 20% + Martial

Then increase his salary offer by 20% too

Plus a long weekend per season (when we play bottom 3) to holiday in Madrid.
We lost to the number 18 the last game... we kind of need him against those bottom 3 im afraid.

Pace Abuser

I strongly suggest to the people who think he's overated or not that good find a new sport.
Immensely talented and a joy to watch. I can't wait to see him at Real. He is going to destroy La Liga.

Castia

He’ll rip La Liga apart.

The time and space on the ball will suit him, he will instantly be one of the better players in the league and be Real’s best player next season.

Based on what? He's been fantastic for club & country. Very bold prediction to make considering his talent and quality.
He plays for himself and very often his dribbles go in circles and slow the game down. Coming off the back of Cristiano Ronaldo, Madrid fans are going to love that.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
He is worse than Griezman with his interviews, hopefully he will feck off from the spotlight.

Kostov

Thank feck he is gone. A truly great little player that should have been playing for us. Should have left much sooner you prick.

Josep Dowling

He is worse than Griezman with his interviews, hopefully he will feck off from the spotlight.
Really? I think it’s pretty obvious he’s wanted to go Real Madrid for some years and he gets asked the same question over and over again. I think he’s done well just to say ‘we will see’ for this long. All players have dreams of playing at certain clubs, he’s been a good servant to Chelsea and providing they get a good transfer fee out of it they should let him go.

The only thing I don’t like is no doubt Real have done this on purpose. A year left on his contract and they get a top player at a discounts price once again this season or he’s free next season.

AgentP

It actually isn't, it's worse imo. Apart from Hazard they have a very average team, while we had a team consisting of VDS, Rio, Vidic, Evra, Rooney, Carrick.
Yeah that's true. And most importantly, they don't have a Fergie. With Sarri also probably leaving to Juventus, it could be a tough transition for Chelsea.

Kostov

Yeah that's true. And most importantly, they don't have a Fergie. With Sarri also probably leaving to Juventus, it could be a tough transition for Chelsea.
Depending who they bring as a manager to be fair. I think Sarri is nothing special, and would have liked him to stay. Now they might bring someone better.

RoyH1

Can't afford them. The likes of Agüero & Silva must have been paid a king's ransom to stay there.
I don’t think it’s just the money. They’re just as loaded as we are (see Deloitte’s money rankings for the last decade).
I’ve read that Perez has verbal agreement with City’s owners on not touching each other’s stars.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Thank feck he is gone. A truly great little player that should have been playing for us. Should have left much sooner you prick.
Strangely, I can't really recall a game he has against us where he wrecked us. Not to the levels he does Arsenal anyway.

He's an absolutely brilliant player. Always looks head and shoulder a level above everyone else on the field.

Skills

Snitch
Strangely, I can't really recall a game he has against us where he wrecked us. Not to the levels he does Arsenal anyway.

He's an absolutely brilliant player. Always looks head and shoulder a level above everyone else on the field.
The 4-0 at Stamford Bridge. They obliterated us and had a point to prove against Mourinho.

In other games he's just come up as the big difference maker. The game at Stamford Bridge in 14/15 when he scored a solo winner, and in the cup final last year he won and scored the winning penalty.

SoCross

@shamans
When can we start the thread “Chelsea need to get ready for a terrible season” like you did for Real? It worked, let’s jinx the competition :drool:

Kostov

Not to the levels he did Arsenal yes, but he fecked us up couple of times pretty badly. Just ask Smalling and Jones, he’s a bloody match winner and I hated seeing him play for Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.