Eden Hazard | Real Madrid Confirm the signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout

Clear come and get me plea to Madrid. With Ronaldo gone, we might see Hazard finally moving to Madrid.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Real Madrid will be too much for him. I mean he's got the ability but he would need to seriously step up in terms of stats and performances.

Jed I. Knight

The Mos Eisley Hillbilly
Yeah Real Madrid have another thing coming if they think Hazard will be able to fill Ronaldo's boots. Great player, but I think the wide open gap in that team left behind by Ronaldo will make it tough for Hazard if he goes there this season. Still, great for us if he ends up leaving Chelsea.

Peacemachine

How did Hazard trick the world into thinking he was a top player?
Barely remarkable skillset with no outstanding features paired with fair weather Özil spirit
If Real want a Belgian they might as well go for the worldclass one.

El Zoido

He can’t replace Ronaldo, nobody can, but he’s a brilliant player and would be an asset to any squad. From a Utd perspective I’d be quite happy to see him join Real Madrid.

CA1

Brilliant player. Good enough for Real Madrid.

Only thing he may struggle with is the mentality he'll need in Madrid for constant goals and assists. Constant numbers and efficiency.

His talent is brilliant though, he's a wonderful player. A joy to watch. Chelsea have to let him leave so he can join a big club playing top level European football.

gaucho_10

Real Madrid will be too much for him. I mean he's got the ability but he would need to seriously step up in terms of stats and performances.
I'd love to have him here and I think if he comes he'll fit the system and the league and after years of playing under Mou and Conte, he'll elevate his game to another level.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
I d like to think Real is not looking at him like a direct replacement for Ronnie. He has the pace, vision and explosiveness but imho the biggest asset Ronnie has he does not is the ability to play up top due to his physical attributes-not in the least aerial prowess. Real will have to build the team around his strengths much more than his illustrious predecessor imho.

el3mel

Feck off to Madrid please, Eden, everyone will be happy except Chelsea fans, we, all other English teams, Madrid, you, everyone !

Cliche Guevara

Madrid will definitely sign someone like Hazard and a prolific goal scorer like Lewandowski to replace Ronaldo. It’s not going to be just one player.

Canagel

He has to improve his output to be successful at Real Madrid. Ronaldo scores 40+ every season for 10 years. Has Hazard ever scored 20 goals a season? If they are signing another striker than fine but Hazard alone isn't enough.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I'd be surprised if Madrid want him to replace Ronaldo, because he won't be able to.
I don't think there is any player who can replace Ronaldo or Messi, clubs will try their best to make sure loss isn't big and try to compensate by strengthening the team overall.

ATXRedDevil

Madrid will definitely sign someone like Hazard and a prolific goal scorer like Lewandowski to replace Ronaldo. It’s not going to be just one player.
Hazard and Icardi would make the most sense imo. Lewa is almost 30. Bale is 29 on Monday. They’d end up having to replace both around the same time. I think it would make more sense to bring in a younger striker and spread the ages out. You’d have icardi 25, hazard 27, bale 29.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Real will be disappointed unless he takes it up a level. The PSG boys are the only ones up to the job for me.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
They can take Bakayoko as well to share that burden, sweeten the deal. £300 million for Hazard, Courtois and Baka.
With Bakayoko it should be 50m.

The Bloody-Nine

How did Hazard trick the world into thinking he was a top player?
Barely remarkable skillset with no outstanding features paired with fair weather Özil spirit
If Real want a Belgian they might as well go for the worldclass one.
The world is correct, he is a top player. You are the one with the problem here.

ti vu

They can take Bakayoko as well to share that burden, sweeten the deal. £300 million for Hazard, Courtois and Baka.
:nono:

Don't tempt fate. They may take his French compatriot instead

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I'd be surprised if Madrid want him to replace Ronaldo, because he won't be able to.
No one replaced a goalscrorer with a creative attacker playmaker hybrid. He will be a very good addition to the team. They'll replace Ronaldo's goals in other ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.