Eden Hazard | "It's time to enjoy life drinking beers"

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
I still believe in Eden Hazard.
12 months left so will surely try to move him on somewhere. With Vinicius now established and Rodrygo improving no space for him even with Mbappe not coming. Valverde also now a legitimate option to play on right in tough away ties where nullification of full backs is required as he did a great job on Robertson at both ends.

Hard to think of a bigger fall from grace for top level player than Hazard in last 3 years considering his last match for Chelsea was MOTM v Arsenal in europa final.

Iker Quesadillas

Supports
Real Madrid
I thought the plan was to move him on but there's been no news on that front and the player insists he's staying at Real Madrid so who knows.

I am hoping he improves since he's had those screws removed from his ankle or w/e. I know he wanted to have them removed last year but the club insisted he didn't.

As for options, I think there's a good chance Asensio moves on. In that case we definitely do need attacking players. Hazard still has 2 years left, Asensio has 1.

ilrm

Supports
Real Madrid
Angel Sanchez needs to remind Hazard that he needs to be match fit for probably his last World Cup and in order to play, he needs to leave Madrid. Make it clear that either Hazard leaves on a permanent transfer or he is our 3rd choice left winger behind Vini and Rodrygo.

ilrm

Supports
Real Madrid
Angel Sanchez needs to remind Hazard that he needs to be match fit for probably his last World Cup and in order to play, he needs to leave Madrid. Make it clear that either Hazard leaves on a permanent transferor he is our 3rd choice left winger behind Vini and Rodrygo.

edcunited1878

I give this guy the benefit of the doubt to get in better shape and mentally in the right frame of mind to contribute. He's shown to bounce back from the wilderness as he did at his time with Chelsea I think during Mourinho's last tenure at Chelsea.

The fact that Real can carry players like Isco, Bale, Hazard in a double team is crazy, but not unexpected.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
La Liga is on notice. This remontada will be the greatest one of all.
It would be nice, he seems to be very well liked in the dressing room and has taken his role as a substitute naturally, although it will be difficult for him to get his place back.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Tried giving champagna to Kroos kid in the dressing room

What a fecking himbo :lol:

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
[Relevo] Hazard is in the market. Despite his improvement in recent months, Real Madrid will facilitate his exit if a club is interested.

For sale, seemingly. I wonder would Chelsea take him back even after signing Sterling.

OmarUnited4ever

I came across Madrid's twitter last week, and saw their pre-season pictures, and noticed that Hazard came back from Holiday in good shape, or at least not overweight

Tallis

If he is fit, they should just play him otherwise he will become fat again. Maybe play him in the Modric role and sometimes as a false 9 to rest Benzema. I can’t see him play at LW anymore.

ilrm

Supports
Real Madrid
He has asked to be played as a False 9 and Carlo has agreed to it. The guy is in his final contract season and we'd have rocks in our head to renew his contract. He also needs to play enough to stay fit for the WC. Literally like a new signing considering his last 3 years.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
I'll always love Eden but holy shit, has there ever been a better timed transfer out? Real have paid us more than £100 million for him including the bonuses they've paid for winning stuff.

ti vu

I'll always love Eden but holy shit, has there ever been a better timed transfer out? Real have paid us more than £100 million for him including the bonuses they've paid for winning stuff.
Shevchenko, F.Torres, Deco... :wenger:

MVBDX

Supports
Real Madrid
Hopefully that money is well spent, oh wait.