g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Eden Hazard

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
I swear everytime he plays vs us he is fantastic, makes the right decision and is both a team player as well as showcasting great individual skills. This WC he's been rubbish mostly. Wants all the glory on himself.

EDIT: Improved in the second half (as the whole team did), so here's hoping.
2/3 MOTM awards 2 goals and i think 3 assist's.
If he's being assesed as having a rubbish WC then that only further proves how good he is.

Ainu

He's been pretty good but not brilliant so far this world cup. I think he's trying too much to force the issue at times because he feels like he should be the creator in this side. Sometimes he should just keep it simple. He's still come up with the goods though, and I think he's in good enough form to have a spectacular game (not saying he will, only that it's possible). Unlike De Bruyne who looks like he doesn't even want to be there.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
2/3 MOTM awards 2 goals and i think 3 assist's.
If he's being assesed as having a rubbish WC then that only further proves how good he is.
He's a fabulous player, precisely why I judge him according to different standards. Also I don't really think he deserved 3 MotM awards.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
The finest pressure-relieving dribbler and foul winner in the game. Ice cold mentality too.

Through balls and greediness remain an issue if you’re being picky but he’s hell of a player.

cyberman

Kills too many counters for my liking but great performance all the same

predator

Youth NITK
He is simply one of the best players of his generation. Athleticism, stamina, intelligence, mentality (doesn't lose his head), and is as good a ball playing attacker as anyone.

Can't help but admire him

Don Alfredo

Supports
Germany
I always thought Neymar was the best dribbler in the game

I was wrong

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Mega performance, that. Playing for that Ronaldo replacement move.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
His close control & ability to dribble in tight situations is amazing.

Culero

Stupidly good close control but the final third effort is his biggest drawback.

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
These are the performances that win you tournaments. Ran his socks off, kept the ball well when it was of utmost importance, provided some good passes, all he could have done on top of all that was to score a goal.

diarm

Had an ok game and an excellent last ten minutes. If he made better attacking decisions and added that final ball to his game he would be world class.

Shimo

Had a great game - man, for a "small" player, he is so strong. Should have crossed for Lukaku though in the 72nd minute and killed the game off.

Steven7290

Has nice dribbling runs but he has always been well known for those. Quite frustrating to see those runs end with so little effectiveness.

Litch

Different level tonight. Time to move on from Chelsea I think, needs a new challenge

breakout67

Supports
Man City
He was alright. Regularly did some great dribbles and won fouls, but he also made the wrong decision many many times. I thought De Bruyne and Lukaku were better.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
He is simply one of the best players of his generation. Athleticism, stamina, intelligence, mentality (doesn't lose his head), and is as good a ball playing attacker as anyone.

Can't help but admire him
He's fantastic and was excellent tonight but the fact he decides to take whole seasons off after he wins something means he lacks true killer mentality imo.

If someone can get him playing consistently, season after season, he'd be absolutely phenomenal.

Sanche7

Has nice dribbling runs but he has always been well known for those. Quite frustrating to see those runs end with so little effectiveness.
True, sometimes I feel he plays to show off his close control / dribbling and to draw some fouls
If he improves his end product, he will be in contention for Ballon D'or
Hope he and Courtios fecks off to Madrid

Jed I. Knight

The Mos Eisley Hillbilly
He's fantastic and was excellent tonight but the fact he decides to take whole seasons off after he wins something means he lacks true killer mentality imo.

If someone can get him playing consistently, season after season, he'd be absolutely phenomenal.
Yup. Says something to put in performances at the biggest stage, too, though. Compare and contrast the the Messi/Ronaldo heir apparent in yellow, who didn't show up tonight.

That said, the consistency we've seen from Messi and Ronaldo over the past decade has been superhuman, and I think we'll see a return to the norm as they start to fade away from the highest level.

Treble

What was immense about his performance? Played against Brazil's third choice FB, didn't contribute to the goals. Mbappe's vs Argentina was way more impressive, in my book.