Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Dare I say Dzeko would have found the net against Chelsea in the final...
Gomez is possibly the only player in the world capable of missing that many goal scoring opportunities.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
Dzeko is endemic of Mancinis managerial prowess. His throw enough shit(money) at the wall and see what sticks policy did get them the title at the end but players like Dzeko are whats ended up on a shit heap on the ground.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
It was a bad move for him to go to City in the first place (excepting the big wages of course). He was bound to get swept into relative obscurity with the likes of Aguero, Tevez, and Balotelli to contend with. He will do well at Bayern.

Bryan_Munich

Aka RichieRich12
It was a bad move for him to go to City in the first place (excepting the big wages of course). He was bound to get swept into relative obscurity with the likes of Aguero, Tevez, and Balotelli to contend with. He will do well at Bayern.
Not sure how he was supposed to see into the future.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Going to Bayern then. He's agree to a German sports channel. Pretty sure they're getting less than 27m though. Makes him one of the biggest flops ever.
He was city second best scorer this season, so you can't say he is a flop. It was a bad transfer, but he played solid at least. I think he is in top3 striker in EPL looking at goals per minute ratio, and one of the best in europe. City's style of play doesn't suit him, it's something like Berba and United.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Just tweeted a picture of an aeroplane, with a rough translation of "I'm gone"

Either going on holiday early or he's off to Dortmund?

Rowem

gently, down the stream
Lewandowski would be perfect for City.

One more reason for us to try and sign him.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Just tweeted a picture of an aeroplane, with a rough translation of "I'm gone"

Either going on holiday early or he's off to Dortmund?
Was kind of strange seeing him post that picture. And I'm gone is the exact translation:p
I think he'll replace lewandowski though. He's shown how good he is in the Bundesliga before and I think he'll be even better at Dortmund.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Someone in the Newbs posted a Honigstein tweet stating that Bild may break a big story tonight; maybe the Dzeko one?

Cevno

Is Tevez leaving as well ?

They'll probably move for Cavani.

Baxter

Rumours of a major newsbreak from Bild at midnight as well.

Cevno

Yeah, twitter abuzz with Reus and Dzeko Swap rumours.

Would be really really surprising if true that and surely will involve a fair bit of cash from City to Dortmund.

hp88

Don't think City will miss him next season but I reckon he will do well in the Bundesliga. Hopefully no one from Dortmund is coming the other way.

bosnian_red

Reus won't go to City. Dortmund are still a quality team and he's only just joined them. Dzeko will just be signed to replace Lewandowski, why would they swap them and force them to replace yet another player? They already need to replace Gotze as it is.

hp88

Reus won't go to City. Dortmund are still a quality team and he's only just joined them. Dzeko will just be signed to replace Lewandowski, why would they swap them and force them to replace yet another player? They already need to replace Gotze as it is.
They did activate a release clause to buy him? I doubt they will want to sell him after a year.

Cevno

raphael honigstein ‏@honigstein 1m

rumour of massive @Bild transfer story turns out to be just that. apologies.

:lol:

bosnian_red

They did activate a release clause to buy him? I doubt they will want to sell him after a year.
Yeah, also I'm pretty sure klopp said Reus doesn't have a release clause in his contract like Gotze's. No chance he'll be leaving so soon.

Cevno

BILD.de ‏@BILD 1m

Sorry for staying up so long guys - good night!
Expand

BILD.de BILD.de ‏@BILD 4m

Sometimes rumours are rumours.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Yeah, also I'm pretty sure klopp said Reus doesn't have a release clause in his contract like Gotze's. No chance he'll be leaving so soon.
I don't recall that.
BTW: Reus has the same agent as Götze (someone from the media wrote that they call him 'mr. clause' in the business) and was reported to have a clause in the same article that first mentioned Götze's.

bosnian_red

I don't recall that.
BTW: Reus has the same agent as Götze (someone from the media wrote that they call him 'mr. clause' in the business) and was reported to have a clause in the same article that first mentioned Götze's.
Probably just imagined it then :lol:
For some reason I thought he mentioned it when the Gotze transfer was announced.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
I have such an irrational hatred of this guy. Think it may be cos of the press conference he had when he signed for City and spouted the myth about all the blue fans in manchester. Sounded like an arse licker, so have hated him ever since. Hope it's true that he's leavin

Status
Not open for further replies.