Edinson Cavani

Successful

Owes the Caf £25 (With interests)
He's hardly their best player. I would put in on 4th place at best. There are players serving him his goals on a silver plate.

Baby Faced Assassin

Pastor of Muppets
He would be affordable to us if he is towards the end of his contract, if not, Napoli would ask for £30-35m at least.

Baby Faced Assassin

Pastor of Muppets
@rioferdy5: Cavani is the type of player I'd pay to go and see....game comes easy to him, natural. He will cost someone a lot of money soon.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Thought he did everything right tonight. One of those rare strikers who doesn't hesitate to play the right pass to a team-mate instead of being greedy.

vuc

First Team Serb
He's like a god in Napoli as far as I am aware - I would have thought they would do everything they can to keep him, but I guess money talks and in a place like Naples.. even more so.

Really good tonight.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
So the dippers could have possibly tempted Cavani away with 35M, but instead they panicked and bought Andy Carroll. Wow.

Strange, when he was used as a sub at WC 2010 for Uruguay - he looked a very average/ok player (nothing special) - but tbf, they did play him out wide I believe.

Now he's a world beater. Still only 25 years old.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
So the dippers could have possibly tempted Cavani away with 35M, but instead they panicked and bought Andy Carroll. Wow.

Strange, when he was used as a sub at WC 2010 for Uruguay - he looked a very average/ok player (nothing special) - but tbf, they did play him out wide I believe.

Liverpool couldn't have him, he'd never move there.

evra

Bitten by an adder as a baby, the adder died.

He has a great understanding with the players around him at Napoli, that makes a world of difference.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Having a great season but I don't think he's a great player. I don't think he'd be suited to the Premier League either.

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
I don't see why people think the premiership is so difficult to succeed in. Last night he caused nothing but problems for Chelsea's defence all be it a poor one but still, he has all the necessary tools to be a success in whatever league he plays in. When people like DJ Campbell and Steven Fletcher can hit double figures in the premier league, i think Cavani could do a bit better... Top player.

Ole90+3

Thought he did everything right tonight. One of those rare strikers who doesn't hesitate to play the right pass to a team-mate instead of being greedy.
Not everything , he missed a great chance in first half. And the second good chance, he made his run to early, and then proceeded with a bad really bad touch.

Lavezzi had a way better game imo. I think he looks top class, reminded me of Tevez.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Liverpool couldn't have him, he'd never move there.
I'd agree with that until you put us into the spotlight with the Evra affair. Liverpool seems to have become the only English club not racist to Uruguayans. :houllier: Aim for the stars and all that. :cool:

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Having a great season but I don't think he's a great player. I don't think he'd be suited to the Premier League either.
You couldn't be more wrong, he's big, he's got decent /good control, works very hard and can finish.He's built for the PL, actually Napoli last night seemed like a PL team.
Actually being "suited" to the PL means feck all anymore, we're seeing any kinda player having from a relative good to great success in England

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Not sure Cavani would be satisfied with a European adventure being just considered a trip to Swansea.

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
Thats funny, because Diego Forlan managed to play in England without making a cnut out of himself, his manager and his club and he was Uruguayan too!
You have a chronology disorder. Its nothing serious.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
Awwwwkwarrrrrd! You know Cavani is Uruguayan right? And a mate of Suarez's (ergo he's racist too).
Thats funny, because Diego Forlan managed to play in England without making a cnut out of himself, his manager and his club and he was Uruguayan too!

Anyway none of that Napoli trio will be gettable for us once one of the big clubs who actually have money to spend get involved. Hamsik the best of the bunch for me though.

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool

Anyway none of that Napoli trio will be gettable for us once one of the big clubs who actually have money to spend get involved. Hamsik the best of the bunch for me though.
:lol:

Varun

Staff
The sort of player Harry should try to get to Spurs if he wants to move to the PL. A very good all round striker..

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
He didn't head it Pouge. He scored with his foot. That's what was special about it.

Lavezzi.