Edward Woodward

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
When did we become publicity whores? Season-tickets to sell I guess.

forevrared

Seems like the whole summer going back to Fergie's retirement has been a climb up a very, very steep roller coaster and we're coming to the top now...

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
''transfer business''

We're selling Nani and Rooney, not buying anyone.

My guess.

gaz1185

I'm watching SSN, not Sky News so got no idea. If Ronaldo was mentioned, it's probably just their guess.
From what I could work out on the subtitles, it said that some reporter had mentioned it was to do with Ronaldo, and the Sky News sports correspondent said that's what he's hearing too. DON'T QUOTE ME ON THAT THOUGH!

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
:lol: You have to laugh at us this summer. We are in the news every two minutes.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He is not the only Wood that will be raising in the air in the next few hours, thats for sure :drool:

Summit

Ed and Moyes have been given the keys to a sweet shop.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Some master of the dark arts is pouring a test tube of blood into Jim White's crypt right at this moment.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
So I was wrong, it's supposed to be an incoming transfer. Fabregas?

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
''transfer business''

My guess.
They've said that "Manchester united say it has nothing to do with Wayne Rooney".

Not sure he'd have to fly across the world to sell Nani.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
It can't be Fellaini, he has a clause that goes until the middle of August, there'd be no need to fly back now.

Summit

Most prob a signing from Everton.

Jimy_Hills_Chin

Desperately wants to be ITK
In what way has anything been piss poor other than your uneducated opinion of it?

We haven't signed anyone of note or even look close to doing so. We have made public a low ball bid for Fabregas, a player that has described the prospect of joining us as 'absurd'. Now we have Rooney making a monkey out of the club resulting in us having petty press spats with Chelsea. Rival fans are laughing their bollocks off at what is going on. We look like we are in disarray.

Perhaps, in your educated and obviously superior opinion, you can tell us the merits of this window so far.

Irwinwastheking

Gimpier than Alex and Feeky
''transfer business''

My guess.

Why would he have to jump all dramatically on a plane and rush back to Manchester to sell a player? All that would be required is for the club to say OK. This has to be a player incoming with all this hassle and the CEO has to go and negotiate with either the selling club or the player.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
From what I could work out on the subtitles, it said that some reporter had mentioned it was to do with Ronaldo, and the Sky News sports correspondent said that's what he's hearing too. DON'T QUOTE ME ON THAT THOUGH!
Found this:

When has twitter ever been wrong?

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Did the guy on Sky News (not SSN) just say that it's to do with Ronaldo and not Rooney? Ronaldo was mentioned but it is subtitles i'm reading!
:lol: Guy doing the subtitles is clearly a transfer muppet.

blitz133w

If it was something expected then woodward would have completed the deal earlier or postponed it till after the tour or he wouldn't have come to australia at all.

It has to be something significant enough and unexpected enough. Maybe a new opportunity creeped up and we are grabbing it with both hands

Summit

Why is ed on the tour anyway if there is work back at Carrington to sort out? :lol:

manusteve

It's all fecking hilarious.

Couldn't some journo have checked out where the flight was going, assuming it isn't Manchester/London?

Status
Not open for further replies.