g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Edward Woodward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
Woodward apparently has backed safe standing and says United are studying it. All is well!

MDFC Manager

Businesses are frequently quoting social media stats these days, it's pathetic, but spreading.
Well there's gotta be something significant about it. Even small organizations spend money on increasing their social media footprint.
Woodward apparently has backed safe standing and says United are studying it. All is well!
I think that's quite old news (from the summer i believe).

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
Well there's gotta be something significant about it. Even small organizations spend money on increasing their social media footprint.
I think that's quite old news (from the summer i believe).
He agreed earlier, maybe September?, that the club would look into it. Now, he has said that the club support bringing safe standing to Old Trafford.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

Got to be something about it?

How about "sign a contract with us and we can send a message to 42.9m social networkers right now with your logo on it".

Criticise social networking all you like from a user point of view, there's plenty of idiots using it, there's no denying that. From a corporate and advertising point of view it is an incredible tool. Those idiots are very easily manipulated into parting with their money.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
So,

27m for Fellaini
37m for Mata
30m for Herrera
27m for Shaw (give or take)

Not bad.

Bojan11

@Damien can you move my post to the Woodward 18/19 thread. No idea why some idiot bumped this thread for no reason and thought it was the usual Woodward thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.