Gaming Elder Scrolls V

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Started playing the anniversary edition.

Has been at least 9 years since I last played Skyrim

I've fallen in deep. Playing with a controller on PC is hitting the spot for me.

I always struggle with RPGs where you can just "do anything" because what do you do? But the Survival stuff really changes the game and makes things more grounded. I need somewhere to sleep and get food. Okay that's first priority.

Good game.

Looking forward to ES:6 in 2030 and the anniversary edition of that in 2040

Dan

Been playing it on a One X these last few days with a few mods on. Thinking of getting a Series X so I can use the mods shown here.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
I also just recently started playing it again too on the PS5 for the trophies (originally played it on PC many many times). Got infected by a vampire and now I'm constantly fast forwarding time so it's night. Need to find a cure.. In terms of mystery, lore and exploration it's the best I've ever played. Beats the Witcher for me.

Dan

I also just recently started playing it again too on the PS5 for the trophies (originally played it on PC many many times). Got infected by a vampire and now I'm constantly fast forwarding time so it's night. Need to find a cure.. In terms of mystery, lore and exploration it's the best I've ever played. Beats the Witcher for me.
A cure disease potion would have remedied it straight away, I guess you left it too long though?

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
A cure disease potion would have remedied it straight away, I guess you left it too long though?
Thats right I've left it too long. I haven't played any of the DLC in the past so I thought I'd go to the Vampire settlement, Castle Volkihar in the north, but they didn't want any visitors the bloody cheek of it! So I'm going to go against my race and join the Dawnguard :lol:

Dan

Thats right I've left it too long. I haven't played any of the DLC in the past so I thought I'd go to the Vampire settlement, Castle Volkihar in the north, but they didn't want any visitors the bloody cheek of it! So I'm going to go against my race and join the Dawnguard :lol:
I’ve been doing Dawnguard the last few days, those Vampires keep spawning all over the place, lost count the number of times i’ve been infected. :lol: