Elon Musk | Owner of X

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
That's what I was trying to find out! :mad:
That's a Hyemealeapa, a common water animal found in South Farzusy. It is Omnivore, the heaviest was recorded at 357KG. Fully grown up it is able to carry 3 adult humans on it's back and help them travel rivers and lakes. At night during summer it whistles to attract potential mates.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Nothings says 'my website is doing well' like non-stop retweeting random people claiming you get seventy trillion users a week.

WPMUFC

Musk wrote "You are dead to me" to Matt Taibbi. :lol:

i was going to say, imagine actually thinking sharing that information would put you in a good light? :lol:

Taibbi confirmed exactly what everyone criticised him for, being a "bought and paid for writer" masking himself as a "credible journo". He was a mouthpiece that played along because it fit his goals of boosting his substack whilst shitting on "the establishment dems". He knew he was getting fed hand picked information and he knew he had to spin a narrative Elon thought was "acceptable". This guy is a disgrace.

Tyrion

Thats a pretty incredible self-own. Anyone working with Musk probably has to accept that they'll lose some self-respect by the end of it but rarely does someone make it so obvious.

Lemoor

Thats a pretty incredible self-own. Anyone working with Musk probably has to accept that they'll lose some self-respect by the end of it but rarely does someone make it so obvious.
He was fighting for Freedom of Speech™ and the future of Western Civilisation™. Sacrificing his journalistic integrity is surely worth it for such important goals.

Tyrion

:lol::lol:

The man is such a joke, it's fascinating.
God he's so weird. He reminds me of that film Big but instead of a 12 year old becoming an adult, some lonely 19 year old 4-chan addict has ended up a middle aged billionaire.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Am I dumb, or are illegal immigrants not prohibited from voting by definition? Surely they can’t register?
He either means that Dems will make illegal immigrants into citizens so they get more votes or he regards latinos and other minorities as illegals despite their actual status.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
He's banned Liam Nissan for outing more of his alt accounts that he uses to laugh at his own jokes.

What a weak little boy he really is :lol:
He has a very special skill set and Musk hates him for it.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
“For years now, we have been working on the progress of Ethan in this bed. After a horrendous accident, he was left with the brain of a small child. However, with the work done by AI companies and Elon Musk. He now should be able to communicate with the outside world. We now wait for him to send his first message to confirm he’s able to think above the age of a toddler.”

“… Maybe is was a role play fantasy gotten out of hand.”

“Unfortunately folks, it’s not worked this time but stay tuned for further updates.”

RedDevilQuebecois

Look at what he did as soon as Yulia Navalnaya opened up her official account.

edit: The account is back up and functional now, but Jesus Christ!

Last edited:

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Long overdue I appreciate but my account is now deactivated and the app deleted off my phone.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Long overdue I appreciate but my account is now deactivated and the app deleted off my phone.
Well done. If you’re anything like me, you’ll find that you miss nothing.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Well done. If you’re anything like me, you’ll find that you miss nothing.
I forgot to check who I follow and search them on BlueSky which is annoying as there was quite a few who I’d like to follow still. For a long time I only looked at the following tab and read what I had curated but that is hopeless now when they embed completely unrelated NSFW nonsense seamlessly within the replies.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Half of the replies to any tweet have nothing to do with the tweet.