Elon Musk | Owner of X

nimic

something nice
Scout
Or AI generated. The owner of Twitter setting a great example. What’s it supposed to mean though? Who is yer man?
It's photoshopped. The guy is an asylum seeker who was falsely and publicly accused by the right of attacking cops, and used as an example of dangerous immigrants. He wasn't involved at all.

Lemoor

Musk taking Ketamine would/might explain some of the delusional behavior he puts on display every time. In some ways I hope that's what explains it bc otherwise he truly is rotten to the core.
Being an insecure twat who was treated like a messiah for years by pretty much everyone and still surrounds himself completely by sycophants also explains it.

nimic

something nice
Scout
I'll put this here, in case someone has way to much time to read a Twitter thread about someone who truly does not matter. In fact, if you even know that this person exists you've gone too far.

Well, Elon Musk has clearly put out the word that actual Nazi comic creator Hans Kristian Graebner (aka StoneToss) has to be protected at all costs, because any tweet that mentions him is getting deleted, and accounts are getting banned over it. I wonder if there's anyone here who still doesn't believe that Elon Musk is a far-right, white supremacist, Nazi-loving, stain on humanity.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
Well, Elon Musk has clearly put out the word that actual Nazi comic creator Hans Kristian Graebner (aka StoneToss) has to be protected at all costs, because any tweet that mentions him is getting deleted, and accounts are getting banned over it. I wonder if there's anyone here who still doesn't believe that Elon Musk is a far-right, white supremacist, Nazi-loving, stain on humanity.
He is a lefty. But the left, center and right moved too much to the left leaving him on the far right

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
Musk taking Ketamine would/might explain some of the delusional behavior he puts on display every time. In some ways I hope that's what explains it bc otherwise he truly is rotten to the core.
I think he's both completely wrong in the head and prone to acting (even more of) the cnut because he's off his nut on ket.

Simbo

He's gunna be attending Trump rallies before November comes around.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
I was just looking at the United twitter feed to see our lineup and between our tweets were random crypto tweets. I guess cause Eric ten Hag is abbreviated to ETH and etherium or whatever is also abbreviated to ETH? Either way, why would I want to see random tweets from other users in United's feed.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Clearly a wreck head.
Indeed, but he's also clearly a spoilt child with a massive chip on his shoulder. You can tell he can't handle anyone disagreeing with him challenging him. He's so used to getting his own way and having people adore him, he hates it when they don't. He's so similar to Trump in that regard, the only difference is Trump would have lost his shit and walked out of the interview ranting at the injustice and disrespect of it all. Two peas from the same pod.