Elon Musk | Owner of X

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
This man sells electric vehicles.

And that is the reason why he is not full on on the anti climate change deniers.

I am actually suprise of the meme. He is shooting himself on the food. What a wanker

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
When I log in now I'm absolutely swamped with Chemtrail and weather manipulation, COVID scam, anti-vaxers, moon landing deniers, flat Earthers and 9/11 inside job conspiracy nuts. Even to the point now that apparently space isn't real.

It's a conspiracy theorists wet dream. I think a lot of them are just doing it for engagements though. The highlight form me was Info-wars held a debate on flat earth only for Alex Jones to come out about an hour in and say he was brought up with a telescope and he is an avid star gazer and space nut and the earth is definitely not flat. It sent his viewership into absolute fecking meltdown and he got so much abuse. It was hilarious. :lol:

Aside from that, Twitter is dead.

nimic

something nice
Scout
I saw this mental diarrhea when I logged in the Twitter for the first time in ages. I've now deleted my account.
I'm getting close. It was perfectly okay before they suddenly drastically changed what shows up in my "for you". I can just go to those I follow, of course, but part of the charm with Twitter was always that I could discover new people. Now half of those people Twitter is trying to make me discover are J.K. Rowling, Matt Gaetz, the entire Norwegian far-right and Tommy fecking Robinson. It's negatively impacting my mental health, even if all I do is block those accounts as soon as I see them.

Obviously I knew all those people existed before, and they often featured on my feed, but it makes a surprisingly big difference that those interactions are no longer through the prism of other accounts I agree with making fun of or otherwise highlighting shitty behaviour. Now it's just in my face. It's the difference between watching a Daily Show video of some crazy people at a Trump rally and having to actually interact with them yourself.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Not sure what the value of this is. Its not like Vegas traffic is that bad in the first place.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Vegas traffic is pretty shite but that is a horrible idea.

What happens if (when) one car breaks down? Whats the fire safety protocol?

It’s basically a really shit and seemingly dangerous version of a subway system.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Yeah but who cares when you can ride in a gimpmobile with flashing lighty tunnels and epic win trance music.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I’ve not updated the app since he purchased Twitter so it still has the same old logo for me. But now certain things are stopping working, like if I click a video to play it I get the sound but the image is black.

Still refusing to update though.

The Purley King

And it can fart too.
I visited a friend last weekend who had just bought a Tesla and I can confirm this is true, his 9 year old thought it was the funniest thing ever.
The thing makes a fart sound when the doors are opened and on request.
I’m not sure how I feel about this!

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
I visited a friend last weekend who had just bought a Tesla and I can confirm this is true, his 9 year old thought it was the funniest thing ever.
The thing makes a fart sound when the doors are opened and on request.
I’m not sure how I feel about this!
Farts are hilarious but the manchilds cars making fart noises is painfully lame

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
I’ve not updated the app since he purchased Twitter so it still has the same old logo for me. But now certain things are stopping working, like if I click a video to play it I get the sound but the image is black.

Still refusing to update though.
I haven’t either except I only use Twitter to look at the United feed for the lineup so any loss of functionality hasn’t hit me

Cloud7

In a world where Elon and his friends continue making these hot takes, this has to be up there with the worst that I've ever seen. Food, clothes, diapers etc. are all free. I did not know that.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
In a world where Elon and his friends continue making these hot takes, this has to be up there with the worst that I've ever seen. Food, clothes, diapers etc. are all free. I did not know that.
Day cares, school material, extra curriculars, university, giving your kid a life

My lifestyle....sure

Lemoor

Day cares, school material, extra curriculars, university, giving your kid a life

My lifestyle....sure
Elon is just a perfect man capable of working his ass off leading multiple companies at the same time, perfectly raising his dozen or so children while being able to sit on twitter 24/7. If only everyone was like him, the world would clearly be a perfect place.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
Elon is just a perfect man capable of working his ass off leading multiple companies at the same time, perfectly raising his dozen or so children while being able to sit on twitter 24/7. If only everyone was like him, the world would clearly be a perfect place.
he has even time to have kids to disown him. I wonder why

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I mean, even before you get to that; in the US you have to consider the cost of actually going to the hospital to have the baby.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
I mean, even before you get to that; in the US you have to consider the cost of actually going to the hospital to have the baby.
You have to pay 40 dollars for get skin to skin after the baby is born

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
You have to pay 40 dollars for get skin to skin after the baby is born
Scientists: "Skin-to-skin is beneficial to the mother and the baby."

Americans: "How much can we charge?"

nimic

something nice
Scout
Even after I already knew how insane the American healthcare system is, I was shocked to hear that you could get stuck with massive bills if the hospital or even the individual doctor who treated you wasn't part of your specific insurance network. It's absolutely unhinged. Our system isn't perfect, but if I need to go to the hospital I don't pay for the ambulance. If I notice a weird bump or something and go to my GP to check it out, there's a small fee (~$25 maybe?), and many medicines are subsidized. If my medical expenses (doctor's visits, psychologist, prescribed medicine, surgery, etc) cross a certain amount for the year (it's $286 for 2024), I don't pay anything for the rest of the year.

Still not as weird as (some) Americans walking inside with their shoes on, mind.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
Even after I already knew how insane the American healthcare system is, I was shocked to hear that you could get stuck with massive bills if the hospital or even the individual doctor who treated you wasn't part of your specific insurance network. It's absolutely unhinged. Our system isn't perfect, but if I need to go to the hospital I don't pay for the ambulance. If I notice a weird bump or something and go to my GP to check it out, there's a small fee (~$25 maybe?), and many medicines are subsidized. If my medical expenses (doctor's visits, psychologist, prescribed medicine, surgery, etc) cross a certain amount for the year (it's $286 for 2024), I don't pay anything for the rest of the year.

Still not as weird as (some) Americans walking inside with their shoes on, mind.
And more important. If your doctor wants to get rich, he can't prescribe you legal opiods that you can get hooked on or say that you have cancer when you don't to get millions on the insurance treatments

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/canc...emo-healthy-patients-faces-sentencing-n385161

This guy made 34 million lying on these diagnoses. Public health care system don't have this incentives

But that would be a conversation for health care thread

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
He's an apartheid simpleton. Just like Trump, he's an idiot who hires smart people. The app is a cesspit of reactionary, right wing wankers now. Anything goes. I've reported really obviously threatening tweets and had responses telling me that my complaints aren't upheld.