Elon Musk | Owner of X

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout

the real irony is that PATRAIOTMAGAs have discovered the church commmittee :lol:

well, the left is dead, at least someone (mis)remembers what they used to fight for

SinNombre

Gary Black, who is a Tesla supporter, gave him an Econ 101 lesson in response.

Elon is still trying to figure out a response.

Goober Kawasaki is one of the biggest morons in the “investing” industry, at par with Cathie Woods and her nonsense.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Anyone else see how his own security detail is being investigated for stalking and that the false flag operation he filmed in order to justify getting rid of elonjet account has all been shown as a hoax?

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Anyone else see how his own security detail is being investigated for stalking and that the false flag operation he filmed in order to justify getting rid of elonjet account has all been shown as a hoax?
I’m convinced the reason he’s become a right wing Qanon grift artist is because he’s in some big legal trouble and is trying to get ahead of all this so his cult army of conspiracy cnuts will believe it’s just the deep state taking him down. Hence why he’s now going after the FBI ala Trump.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
I’m convinced the reason he’s become a right wing Qanon grift artist is because he’s in some big legal trouble and is trying to get ahead of all this so his cult army of conspiracy cnuts will believe it’s just the deep state taking him down. Hence why he’s now going after the FBI ala Trump.
It's clear the walls are closing in. Reckon he took money from Russia/China had some mental dealings etc. Also the most mental and ridiculous theory is that he is a front for cocaine trafficking across the southern USA border.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
I love how he makes it sound like a merry bunch consisting of maybe 5 to 10 people. In actuality, wouldn't this just make him the CTO? :lol:
Imagine being the CEO who wants to overrule the CTO who is the majority shareholder of the company...I'd do it for the money but it would be a ludicrous job, no way you could actually do anything sensible.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
Imagine being the CEO who wants to overrule the CTO who is the majority shareholder of the company...I'd do it for the money but it would be a ludicrous job, no way you could actually do anything sensible.
It's like willingly adopting a rabid Rottweiler that even The Dog Whisperer gave up on. And the Rottweiler also posts memes about you if he doesn't get treats and belly rubs every 5 minutes.

The Firestarter

He is correct, nobody with brains will take the job where the owner will be technically his subordinate.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I can't be the only who thinks the company was massively overvalued in the first place.
Even if you think EV is the future, there is no justification for valuing Tesla more than those companies combined.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
I can't
be the only who thinks the company was massively overvalued in the first place.
Even if you think EV is the future, there is no justification for valuing Tesla more than those companies combined.
The share price went from something like 20 to 400 in 2 years - it was crazy. It was always coming down. How can a company with revenues of 50bn be valued at a trillion?

nimic

something nice
Scout
I can't be the only who thinks the company was massively overvalued in the first place.
Almost literally this entire thread thinks the same, so you're not alone. I think even the holdouts might think so by now.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
Particularly when you consider those other companies have more factories, diverse product ranges and greater production scales

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Particularly when you consider those other companies have more factories, diverse product ranges and greater production scales
Not to mention have now also caught up with EV capabilities meaning that, in fairly short order, will surpass what Tesla can deliver because of the ability to complement technology with their motor experience. Tesla’s USP is going from being the market leading EV to being a leading EV for a much nicher type of customer.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Last year they had a forward PE of over 100. I even think it was way more than that. It's ridiculous.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Woke up this morning, opened up the App and oh boy. Feed, has twice the adds and they are mostly right wing garbage. From antivax shit to election deniers. All promoted tweets.

Simbo

I mean, isn't incredibly likely he had no clue who she was? He probably gets constantly asked for selfies from Elon stans. Not really fair to expect him to do a background check each and every time.

He's so easy to rip the piss out of - because he's such an obvious twat - what's the point of a "gotcha" like this?
Its possible but I wouldn't say "incredibly likely" that he wouldn't know/ask who everyone is in the most exclusive of exclusive areas at the world cup final. Plus it just fits in with everything he's been doing/saying over the last few months, so...