Elon Musk's epic bacon adventures

Simbo

heres a good reminder that all billionaires are evil
Naw, Bill is one of the good guys. He's an engineer at heart, much like Elon.

If I went on some billions dollar campaign to improve the lives of children worldwide, I'd probably give most attention to the worst offenders too.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
my friends have water that looks like this out of the faucet. they havent had clean water in 4 years. so no, im not motherfecking happy.

Well, Elon is not your motherfecking plumber

And Flint is slightly better place thanks to him

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
I must say that I despise Musk for his late stunts, specially about the Thai cave stunt and the peado acusation

But he didn't have to spend time and money in Flint. And he never said that he would do it in a time frame. And basically he is not obligated to do it

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
elon is a billionaire and people are suffering while he builds flamethrowers. if you are going to be glib about what poor people go through then feck off
Oh, he is a billionaire, he owes you. I see...

He did something right. Right now. You are not happy. Well, bit bitter IMO

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
It's a new nobility.

Pitch forks needed again. Damn, it took me so much time to understand peterstorey. But boy, was he right.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
no point in arguing with someone who lacks a conscience
No mate, if billionaires would have to fix all the problems from their pocket they would be ruined. And I know that they are not stupid.

And frankly before YOU and your problems, it goes almost 7 billions of people.

You probably are like a billionaire compared with millions that survives under 1 dollar a day. Why you don't fix their problems? why? go you and your coinscience!

ME ME ME ME ME. ELON! fecking plumber! fix my problems! ME ME ME feck the schools! ME ME ME

Prometheus

Supports
Chelsea
Not in the sense of pure intelligence. That might be someone like Ed Witten, Terry Tao or Michael I. Jordan, but to me, Musk combines - unlike anyone other - intelligence, creativity, vision and so on.
People like Terry Tao have truly unparalleled creativity and vision. I don't think people realise the level of imagination and creativity required for some of the work mathematicians like him do. Saying some glorified salesman has better balance of creativity, vision, intelligence etc is ridiculous!

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
No mate, if billionaires would have to fix all the problems from their pocket they would be ruined. And I know that they are not stupid.

And frankly before YOU and your problems, it goes almost 7 billions of people.

You probably are like a billionaire compared with millions that survives under 1 dollar a day. Why you don't fix their problems? why? go you and your coinscience!

ME ME ME ME ME. ELON! fecking plumber! fix my problems! ME ME ME feck the schools! ME ME ME
youre a fecking wanker if you think wanting to have clean water is selfish.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
And the worst is that you make me side on Musk. :lol:

Eboue

And the worst is that you make me side on Musk. :lol:
no one makes you do anything. you choose to be a twat. you choose to wake up and defend the reputation of a billionaire who wouldnt care if you lived or died. you choose to mock the poor people in flint who have brown water coming out of their pipes.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
youre a fecking wanker if you think wanting to have clean water is selfish.
Oh, I know is important. That is why you pay taxes and politicians should fix it. Not Musk. He just fixed the schools. Instead of being happy for start AFTER 4 years and he solving at least the schools in 3 months.

And before your water (being able to buy at least mineral water), should go many other ones. But yes ME ME ME

Eboue

Insulting another member
Oh, I know is important. That is why you pay taxes and politicians should fix it. Not Musk. He just fixed the schools. Instead of being happy for start AFTER 4 years and he solving at least the schools in 3 months.

And before your water (being able to buy at least mineral water), should go many other ones. But yes ME ME ME
listen you prick. i dont live in flint. i dont even live in michigan. its not about me. its about not being a reptile like you. its about having empathy.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
no one makes you do anything. you choose to be a twat. you choose to wake up and defend the reputation of a billionaire who wouldnt care if you lived or died. you choose to mock the poor people in flint who have brown water coming out of their pipes.
Reputation? no. When he is a prick, I say it (previous pages) when he does something right , I say it too.

But you keep insulting freely and ME ME ME

I never mocked people for having brown water. I mock you for only seeing your problems and than another, that is not obliged to fix it, fixing it partially, just insulting him for not ME ME ME problems. Specially as he couls help others not YOU YOU YOU

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
listen you prick. i dont live in flint. i dont even live in michigan. its not about me. its about not being a reptile like you. its about having empathy.
Oh, I have empathy, not with people that can't see something good and transforming it with something bad

And I am out of hear, you are despicable. get a grip

Sweet Square

Hero worship is an age old human behavior.

Billionaires and celebrities are the new gods.
But Jesus walked on water, Muhammed was a war lord and Zeus threw lighting a tad more impressive than union busting. Also there was a incentive to worshiping these guys, everlasting happiness or if you didn't then everlasting torture for you and your family, Musk is offering a experience bit of plastic and a way of telling everyone else that your a bit of a nob.

These people need to step up their worshiping game.

InfiniteBoredom

But Jesus walked on water, Muhammed was a war lord and Zeus threw lighting a tad more impressive than union busting. Also there was a incentive to worshiping these guys, everlasting happiness or if you didn't then everlasting torture for you and your family, Musk is offering a experience bit of plastic and a way of telling everyone else that your a bit of a nob.

These people need to step up their worshiping game.
Zeus is an apt example. Fecks his sister, rapes any woman he saw fit, kills any man who offered inadequate sacrifice. People know that they are full of shits but love them regardless because they are powerful. In fact, those flaws are part of the appeal. They are our ego writ large.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
What is it with this place and loving billionaires.
Who has posted anything, anywhere, that gives you the impression they “love” a billionaire? There’s a very occasional post giving veiled praise but that’s it. The latest “love” (which caused Eboue to throw a mickey fit) came from someone who specifically stated that he despises Elon Musk for his latest stunts.

All I’m seeing in this thread is a bunch of bitter lefties competing to show how passionately they loathe wealthy people, ganging up on anyone who has anything positive to say about Elon Musk, no matter how cautious the praise. It’s all very student union.

Eboue

Who has posted anything, anywhere, that gives you the impression they “love” a billionaire? There’s a very occasional post giving veiled praise but that’s it. The latest “love” (which caused Eboue to throw a mickey fit) came from someone who specifically stated that he despises Elon Musk for his latest stunts.

All I’m seeing in this thread is a bunch of bitter lefties competing to show how passionately they loathe wealthy people, ganging up on anyone who has anything positive to say about Elon Musk, no matter how cautious the praise. It’s all very student union.

Nope, that's not it. The issue wasnt defending Musk (which is still absurd) but instead posting stuff like this in response to me stating I have friends who are on their fourth year without clean water.

It takes a pretty callous and unfeeling person to respond like that to poor people who just want to be able to give their kid a glass of water.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Nope, that's not it. The issue wasnt defending Musk (which is still absurd) but instead posting stuff like this in response to me stating I have friends who are on their fourth year without clean water.

It takes a pretty callous and unfeeling person to respond like that to poor people who just want to be able to give their kid a glass of water.
Ironically, Elon Musk does seem to be showing the requisite empathy, as well as actually taking concrete steps to help the afflicted. Starting with the schools. Of course none of this matters because he’s a one dimensional cartoon villain to you - the evil rich man.