Elon Musk's epic bacon adventures

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Barack HUSSEIN Obama... I mean, believe what you want.
Ok, so I still can't tell if you are trying to be funny or are batshit crazy. I'm going to go with comedian because the alternative will drive me to the Scotch at 10am which is 30 min earlier than usual.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Ok, so I still can't tell if you are trying to be funny or are batshit crazy. I'm going to go with comedian because the alternative will drive me to the Scotch at 10am which is 30 min earlier than usual.
:lol:

No need, save the bottle, it was a poor attempt at trolling.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Any chance he runs for the Office (as an Independent) in 2024 (…and wins……..)?
Folks, it was a half-baked joke… we will see our Capt. Comrade megaCEO James “Elon” Kirk lead his fans, Mars’ undersea soon-to-be-blessed gents and Boston Dynamic’s radiation-resistant robots somewhere else for sure

SinNombre

Why would Twitter do that?

The only settlement I can see is Elon needing to pay less than 1B to get out of the acquisition.

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
Why would Twitter do that?

The only settlement I can see is Elon needing to pay less than 1B to get out of the acquisition.
depends how good they feel their case is... lets say the lawyers think there is a 66% chance of winning but musk offers you a 100% guaranteed price that's above todays value but less than what was agreed - as a director of that company your obligation is to the shareholders - cant see how you could refuse it (unless the lawyers are 99% sure of winning and if your lawyer tells you 99% sure of anything get new lawyer)

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
He's actually trial-running the Hyperloop as part of the Russian invasion, that's why it's going so poorly.
Apparently Russian neuralinks are malfunctioning, which is why they keep deserting

Beans

Supports
Neutral
The people actually agree with him, there's just a massive conspiracy against him.

SirAF

Ageist
Not that we need any further confirmation, but you know he’s cnut when he’s getting praised by Kremlin for his comments.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
Won't even let his own staff vote on Unionising but thinks Ukraine should let Russia hold votes on keeping their land. He's such a feckin' idiot and the day the world turns on him can't come soon enough.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
Yeah sure, the guy who co-founded Paypal, and is revolutionizing space travelling, cars, founded the coolest machine learning company in the world and is working on the first new version of travelling in more than a century is a total idiot. Indeed!

:lol:

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Yeah sure, the guy who co-founded Paypal, and is revolutionizing space travelling, cars, founded the coolest machine learning company in the world and is working on the first new version of travelling in more than a century is a total idiot. Indeed!

He certainly acts like an idiot. Just because he got rich and was successful does not necessarily equate to not being an idiot. Can I introduce you to Donald Trump. Oh by the way, I think Musk is a horrible human being as well as an idiot, just to make that very clear.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I'm just role-playing the first page. It's a story worth telling.
As someone who can code, this is the kind of subtlety I am here for. I am living alone in this Tesla factory, but it is only early days.