Emmanuel Frimpong

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamwest

For someone who talks the talk he certainly never walked the walk.
To be fair he is only 22. He did look good a few years ago in the handful of League / FA cup games I saw him in. Seems to be a bit of an arrogant lil bugger though

Brophs

The One and Only
I think it was on the Tuesday club they used to take the piss out of him because he was driving around in a car with lights underneath it and the like and he wasn't anywhere near the first team. Wenger quickly figured out he's a clown not worth bothering with.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
The game was bonkers by the sounds of it. I had it on the radio whilst I watched the United stream, as I have a soft spot for Wednesday. 3 red cards in that game. Frimpong sent off within half an hour. Maguire netting the only goal in the 7th minute of stoppage time. Might be worth your while recording the Football League show if you fancy it.

Sir A1ex

Also...

Emmanuel Frimpong leaves Arsenal and asks: How am I going to pull girls playing for Barnsley?
http://metro.co.uk/2014/01/31/emman...g-to-pull-girls-playing-for-barnsley-4285492/

Emmanuel Frimpong was left contemplating life post-Arsenal after signing a permanent deal with Barnsley, and it seems missing out on ‘action’ off the pitch was the main thing on the midfielder’s mind.

The 24-year-old made just 16 appearances for the Gunners after rising through the ranks alongside Jack Wilshere, but two major injuries disrupted his progress.

However, it seems Frimpong still enjoyed the benefits of representing one of the most recognisable clubs in the world, despite not really featuring.

When the news of his move to Barnsley broke, the Ghanaian jokingly expressed his regret at how his lower-league status is likely to play out with the opposite sex.

‘How am I gonna draw girls now,’ Frimpong wrote on Instagram, before promptly deleting the post

Sid234

Only if he spent less time on social media and girls and more focusing on football.. he might have made it at Arsenal

Decotron

Saw this elsewhere :lol:

"Released from the club

So long you shit wannabe gangster wastrel.

Nothing but an attention seeking disruptive twat. You wont be missed

Enjoy playing for Bishops Stortford"

MUFCpiffgawd

He's always been high on aggression, low on quality.

That's before his attitude problems and general personality.
yea he is a very aggressive player but i doubt Arsenal lets him go if he didn't suffer those Cruciate injuries. I'm intrigued to see how Walcott comes back from his.

Brophs

The One and Only
If you spend your life trying to think of catchphrases you're a cnut. That's just a fact.

DENNNNNNNCCCCCCHHHHHHH.

Status
Not open for further replies.