England are the fourth best team in the world....Officially!!! | Now 15th

stubie

:lol:

Did the FA pay FIFA then?

This is more funny than Heskey playing for England

MPTutd

The reason for this is because the South American clubs have lost their points from the last Copa America. However, the next one starts in a few weeks so we will be back down the rankings soon!

Robbie Boy

These lists are generally a load of crap and is never really a true reflection on anything.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Ireland only up 3 places even though we have won loads of games recently

Montenegro for a new nation up to 16th. Not bad

Iron Stove

I know it's the FIFA rankings and all, but how are Norway 11th? They haven qualified for a major tournament since Euro 2000 and have 10 points in the qualifiers so far.

Skywarden

I know it's the FIFA rankings and all, but how are Norway 11th? They haven qualified for a major tournament since Euro 2000 and have 10 points in the qualifiers so far.
Perhaps the reps saw this and got carried away.

:D

Drifter

American
Never take any notice of Fifa rankings.Not going to start now

Iron Stove

Not bad.. I guess that strike would be worth a good 10 spots or so in the rankings.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Mexico from 28th to 9th is a pretty impressive jump.

I'm always right

I think they are personally. Often heard the press complain how a top 5 side in the world should be beating x y or z. It certainly plays it part.
Nar, the press hype us up because they think Gerrard, Lampard et al are the best players in the world, not because of some shitty ranking scheme where we normally sit side by side with the United States.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
The Czechs have been in a massive decline over the years aswell. Weren't they ranked 3rd in the world at some point in the last decade? Now down to 36th.

Also big falls for Ghana and Chile over the last month.

Decotron

Nar, the press hype us up because they think Gerrard, Lampard et al are the best players in the world, not because of some shitty ranking scheme where we normally sit side by side with the United States.

Yeah but you understand the nature of mass media and idiots consistently reading the England are a top 5 in the world side. People eventually start to believe the hype. Ex players as pundits dont help with that notion either.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
It has the top one correct.

I always think its a bit unfair, when the likes of USA, Mexico and Oz get piss easy games all year round which surely bumps them up a good few places

Team Brian GB

Baby Cameron loves X-Factor
Supports
Chelsea
It isn't because we're better, it is because ranking points from Euro 2008 are nearly worthless.

Red Pavan

shittest username ever manutddabest791
Rankings might say top 4 but i think in terms of reality England are not even in the top 10 nations in the world.