England - Euro 2021 Discussion | FA chairman: Southgate to be offered new contract until Euro 2024

I_ndlovu

Supports
Coventry
With everyone fit mine is

Pickford
Walker Stones Maguire Shaw
Rice
Foden Mount Grealish Rashford
Kane

50/50s are James/Walker and Sancho/Rashford but I went with the pace and runs of Rashford because we'll need a bigger threat in behind.

dbs235

The bit directly after you bolded states that he also linked up play so you’re just choosing to see what you want to see rather than what he is actually able to do.
As England fan, I want him to be good. I obviously don’t watch him as often as you do. But I’ve watched plenty of Everton and England games that he’s played in and I’ve never seen him do much other than what I said. I’ll watch closely today and hopefully he can prove me wrong.

Teja

Sancho - Grealish - Rashford looks tasty, but I really don't rate DCL. He can get on the end of things but he's not a good enough footballer IMO. Can imagine a midfield of JWP and Phillips being pretty painful too.
United frontline next season :drool:

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Best attack:
France - Mbappe, Benzema, Greizmann
England - Sancho, Kane, Rashford

Best defence:
France - Pavard, Varane, Kimpembe, Hernandez
Portugal - Cancelo, Pepe, Dias, Mendes

Best midfield:
France - Pogba, Kante, Rabbiot
Germany - Kroos, Gundgan, Kimmich

So, France will probably win it.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Inappropriate Behavior
clowns booing the anti-racist gesture again
Or maybe they've had enough of woke shit?

edit: Wow really? an infraction? why not ban me again while you're at it?
what a cesspool this forum has become

Last edited:

Tony247

Unbelievable that Mings is England international. He is the biggest red card risk England will be carrying in the Euros.

always_hoping

Classic Roy Keane on questioning Jordan Henderson in the England squad.

"I've heard people say, 'They want him around the place' - for what? Does he do card tricks?"

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
I think it has a lost a bit of meaning as time has passed but you have to be pretty damn thick to boo the taking of the knee.
Why would you be thick? It's just a woke bs at this point and nothing more. People are fed up with this and so am i

Nico87

It's been a year mate let's move on shall we?
But was only a week or so ago that Rashford,Sterling and Walker were racially abused by their own fans. How can you expect them to want to stop making a stand now?. The taking a knee isn’t solely about George Floyd.

holdsteady

Hates Sir Alex Ferguson
What's kneeling done? It's done feck all. "Awareness" please.

If the players actually wanted to stand up for racism they should walk off. It's a useless gesture to kneel. Just let's the clubs and FA get away with doing feck all as per usual.

Dobba

What's kneeling done? It's done feck all. "Awareness" please.

If the players actually wanted to stand up for racism they should walk off. It's a useless gesture to kneel. Just let's the clubs and FA get away with doing feck all as per usual.
You mean like all the times players around the world have walked off that have led to the square root of feck all?

Why didn't they think of that earlier?!

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
I would never boo it, nor defend those that do, but the taking of a knee has become an empty gesture. It's a pointless action that has no consequence. I'm with Zaha on it I suppose.

holdsteady

Hates Sir Alex Ferguson
You mean like all the times players around the world have walked off that have led to the square root of feck all?

Why didn't they think of that earlier?!
I'm talking about striking. Properly. Walk off constantly.