England fans at it again

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
What I don't understand is these dickheads rioting when the whole country is beside one another. It's not like they've been dumped out and have reason to be pissed off and emotions are high. You're in your first final in 55 years and they still find a reason to kick off. Retards.
There's your answer.

DomesticTadpole

There's a great video of micropenis man upside down with the flare up his arse. Won't post it but I encourage you to seek it out.
It that's what floats your boat. I commented earlier that I hope the flare exploded. Just imagine turning up to A & E and explaining that away.

klsv

English or not English, how can you support United and then moan about lads doing coke while having a smoke bomb up their asses? Anti-english arrogance at full swing, if Alberto and Giovanni would do this you'd all be supporting them.

Moby

Dick
Is the police not there to control this situation? One would expect them to have been present already as this was almost inevitable.

Rektsanwalt

Supports
Schalke 04
English or not English, how can you support United and then moan about lads doing coke while having a smoke bomb up their asses? Anti-english arrogance at full swing, if Alberto and Giovanni would do this you'd all be supporting them.
:confused::confused::confused: what's going on buddy?

DomesticTadpole

They would do it with style.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Bullshit

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
30,000 free seats. Break the line, almost guarantee a seat. Not justifying. But expected and understandable.

AaronRedDevil

This makes no sense. Am I supposed to support united and allow that shitty behavior?

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
It's weird, in most countries the drunken coked up knobs go to club matches not the national team.

A large contingent of Feyenoord fans are absolute fecking nutters, but the orange mob just bangs their drums and does the polonaise.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Disgusting... yet again on the big stage we let ourselves down.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
We use this guys on big games all the time so the ultras don't try anything funny. Where were they in Wembley? Scratching their micosis?

SinNombre

This is the reason why the English are disliked. Lots of drunk obnoxious louts and this behaviour has historically (and even now?) excused with whataboutism.

Crimson King

It's weird, in most countries the drunken coked up knobs go to club matches not the national team.

A large contingent of Feyenoord fans are absolute fecking nutters, but the orange mob just bangs their drums and does the polonaise.
There's probably several reasons for this, but one of them is that it's hard for the yobbos to get into club stadiums. Since Hillsborough there's been a huge clampdown, especially at the top clubs like United and Liverpool. Lots of miscreants are permanently banned, and you normally have to register with the club to apply for and buy tickets.

I imagine for England games there's nowhere near that level of vetting, or it's easier to bypass of you know how. Then there's the fact a lot of hardcore England followers are fans of lower or non-league clubs, where it's still very much a place for young lads to get mashed every weekend.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
There's probably several reasons for this, but one of them is that it's hard for the yobbos to get into club stadiums. Since Hillsborough there's been a huge clampdown, especially at the top clubs like United and Liverpool. Lots of miscreants are permanently banned, and you normally have to register with the club to apply for and buy tickets.

I imagine for England games there's nowhere near that level of vetting, or it's easier to bypass of you know how. Then there's the fact a lot of hardcore England followers are fans of lower or non-league clubs, where it's still very much a place for young lads to get mashed every weekend.
Ah, that makes sense. Yeah on a club level it's light years better than here. Ajax Feyenoord hasnt seen away fans for almost a decade in fear of escelation.

Ralaks

At least it is pretty clear that, even if it because is a pretty large minority, England are by no means ready to host a tournament fully, which is such a shame given the facilities.