England in India 2021

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
The Umpire there spending more time on whether Ashwin cleanly collected the balls or not and not focusing on the fact that Root was well within the crease. Moron.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
The Umpire there spending more time on whether Ashwin cleanly collected the balls or not and not focusing on the fact that Root was well within the crease. Moron.
Yeah, that was bizarre.

zing

Zingle balls
England’s good start in danger of going down the toilet
Not a pitch where you throw wickets away

edit: Suppose no pitch is, but you really have to make your first dig count on these pitches is what I meant

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Ive had this on for 20 mins and the commentators have not stopped talking yet.

zing

Zingle balls
Ive had this on for 20 mins and the commentators have not stopped talking yet.
Yes - the quality of the commentary and the level of analysis is just not great. I think the analysis has been fine the last 20 mins re spin but generally speaking, you'll find that pretty average too

KM

32 overs and Bumrah has bowled about 10 off it. Need to give Nadeem a spell with two righties.

NM

32 overs and Bumrah has bowled about 10 off it. Need to give Nadeem a spell with two righties.
Pitch is dead. With the amount of injuries we have I don't see us getting 20 wickets here.

zing

Zingle balls
Pitch is dead. With the amount of injuries we have I don't see us getting 20 wickets here.
Are you watching the match? All 3 are bowling very well.

Nadeem I haven't seen.

KM

Ishant is bowling some spell this.

NM

Are you watching the match? All 3 are bowling very well.

Nadeem I haven't seen.
I am. Agree - all of them are bowling very well. It's just not easy to take 20 wickets with 3 bowlers unless they are Warne / McGrath / Gillespie.. We have had bad luck with the ball falling short too.. But my point is 20 wickets on a pitch like this (bowling first) won't be easy.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
If these two can break the back of Indias bowlers I can see Stokes and Buttler making big runs on this. Looks like a road.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Just realized that channel 4 is also streaming the match on it's app . That's pretty amazing tbh

NM

If these two can break the back of Indias bowlers I can see Stokes and Buttler making big runs on this. Looks like a road.
HAving 5 bowlers (3 spinners) should help keep us relatively fresh. It's about how well Sundar and Nadeem bowl.

DOTA

Certainly looks to me like England are gonna target Washington.

KM

Think I'll switch to Sundar. Could be a very long series otherwise...
That's beautiful(don't check Sundar's English translation)

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Two quick wickets and we would be likely to get rolled for 300.

So much rests on Root.

KM

There's a bit of KP in Sibley - not in his intent but the way he plays his shots.

Rams

aspiring to be like Ryan Giggs
High quality cricket here, better than what I saw in Australia so far. India have bowled & fielded brilliantly on a pitch offering nothing so far for the seamers and spinners. You feel there’s always a wicket round the corner. Their mentality is top class as well. But England are putting in a dogged shift and slowly wearing the Indian attack out with the meat of England’s batting still to come. Fascinating stuff but India just edging it.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Great to see players finally being picked up for no balls. There's going to be a notable increase.

DOTA

The seamers have been really good.

Rams

Something weirdly hypnotic about Sibley's batting technique.
He looks as if he shouldn’t be playing league cricket let alone test cricket. He hardly has any shots as well. Yet he seems to somehow be able to manufacture scores and wear the bowlers out.

Rams

This match is on a knife edge. 2 wickets in the final session and India will feel they’re right in the match. Yet their 3 main strike bowlers have already bowled far more then Kohli would have ideally liked.

slyadams

Dont see England not making 500 here
:nono:

Cricket is a funny old game, 1 bad shot/great ball, 1 mix up in running and the match is flipped on its head. I wouldn't even consider 500 until they are past 350 with batting to come. I'd snap your hand off for 400 still.

KM

It really is a terrible pitch. Slow and flat.