England in India 2021

slyadams

Watching the video again, just the first 4 seconds, I’m even more convinced it’s out. As the foot is moving back and the bails are broken the shape of the boot doesn’t change at all, then you can see the toes make contact and compress. Those first couple of seconds I think the foot is off the ground. Additionally, if you look at his whole leg it’s clear there is a slight movement up as well as back.

The whole point still remains that all we’re saying is check properly.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Home umpires giving lbw with two umpires call. Forgot to give morning payment.

BR7

The umpires everywhere on the circuit are mostly suspect but to get a decision wrong as a third umpire with all those replays like rahane is criminal

KM

Another umpires call. Maybe ICC should have neutral umpires :lol:

Dan_F

I’ve gotta be honest, as horrendous as England batted, they dropped three catches yesterday (two were tough). This match would be massively in the balance with those not put down, so England only have themselves to blame.

NinjaFletch

Pants 70 off 60 balls is going to be particularly painful now there's a glimmer of hope.

KM

India should have sent Sundar for two lefties against Leach.

JohnnyKills

England's tactics are clearly to bowl tight with the seamers and ask Leach to attack with spin.

Good move by Root

Sanche7

Wow, this is some collapse. Going to need a Washy - Ashwin partnership to get back some advantage. Speaking about Sundar, is he injured or something? I see that he didn't ball at all during the England innings

KM

50 run lead will be absolute gold here.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Disappointed with the stadium being called after Modi. Nothing political, I just think it's just a waste of an opportunity to make serious money over many years. A sponsor would have paid some serious money. This could have been then used for grass root cricket or other good causes.

JohnnyKills

Can see why England picked this team. If the pitch is spinning, Root is as good an option as Bess or any of the other spinners because of his accuracy. Should have bowled himself earlier though!

KM

This pitch is actually much more stupid than the Chennai pitch. That one was okay. This is horrendous. I won't be surprised to see this fined.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
There is an outside chance we score less than 15 in this second innings.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
You should play in a one-day manner on a lottery of a pitch. It's pointless just trying to defend. Sooner rather than later your name is written on a ball impossible to play.

YAMS49

This pitch is actually much more stupid than the Chennai pitch. That one was okay. This is horrendous. I won't be surprised to see this fined.
It's as bad as the First test, yes. Only difference England capitalized on the toss win in that one.

Vernon Philander

Disappointed with the stadium being called after Modi. Nothing political, I just think it's just a waste of an opportunity to make serious money over many years. A sponsor would have paid some serious money. This could have been then used for grass root cricket or other good causes.
I'm disappointed too. But only because Modi is farmer hating c***

BR7

Effing don’t believe it I made sure i was home yesterday, today and tomorrow, get called out this morning and this is what I’m missing. So pissed