England Squad Confirmed vs Holland & Italy

Luke1995

It should definitely be Rashford and Vardy upfront. Both like to run in behind and dribble and go outside the box to link up. They suit each other's style. Hopefully one of them gets to play alongside Kane in the World Cup.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Hope Holland stick six past them, wanders.
That lad pushing the bike off was really clever, I bet his parents are proud

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
It's official: our captain is a scouser. Just when I though we were at the bottom.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Makes me proud to be English.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
At least they're throwing beer instead of punches/chairs, that's 1 step forwards IMO.

perspective

Supports
Bayern München
Who is Lewis Cook?

Last edited by a moderator:

Classical Mechanic

Good to see our boys can still mix it with some tourists passing by on a little boat with no chance of retaliation.

Our boyz will be ready for those Russian slags come summer.

RuudRuud

Supports
Ajax
Not the bike with the child seat! :mad:

OT: Hope England will show some potential tonight, I'll be supporting them in the WC.
Depay will definitely try to show 'England' how good he is. Although I don't like Depay as a person I hope he will do well.

Jam

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Absolute knobheads.

Go over, have a drink, enjoy the great city and the match.

Why go over just to cause havoc and horribly represent your country? When other fans act the twat over here hell is raised, the amount of vitriol spouted is absurd when some of our lot go and do the same abroad.

It's fecking embarrassing.

Who gives a...

You are joking these idiots are not English true fans but a bunch of complete boneheads giving the rest of England even more of a bad name.
lol ffs, I thought I covered that part by calling them idiots. I agree with your view entirely though.

My point is they may think they are hard when they chuck stuff over helpless people in a boat in Holland but they won't have the balls to do that in Russia. If they do they will probably get what they deserve, but at the expense of innocent fans as well.

Its this kind of stuff today that marks England fans out as targets in the first place, again at the expense of innocent fans.

Last edited:

iHicksy

fecking spineless cowards. Should get locked up, absolute scum.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Who is Lewis Cook?
A young central midfielder who plays for Bournemouth. He won the u17 European Championship and the 2017 u20 World Cup (as captain) with England.

I'm a big fan. He's fine playing a midfield two in the PL already, is a good passer, is competent in defence, and can resist an opposition press with his good close control.