England v Honduras

PickledRed

Supports
Liverpool
No, it's probably because he's been playing like shit. It's not ironic in any sense of the word.

Christ, you're one of the worst posters on here. Some of the Liverpool fans are alright, but you're beyond odious.
I'm just arguing that there's a heightened clamour to focus on how poor a player he is. Obviously daft given it's an appalling game of football with very few positives.

"Beyond odious" - lovely stuff.

LoiusVanGaal

if Rooney or Wellbeck played as shite as Sturridge has...

why we play Wayne in behind a guy who misses so many chances is beyond me.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
fecking hell, no player can do wrong for England in Lawro's eyes. He's like a delusional parent.

UruguayanDevil

I've been led to believe by Liverpool supporters that Daniel Sturridge is a world class striker.

Has Roy accidentally called up Daniel Sturridge the plumber by mistake?
I think he's good you have no better strikers. Lambert to score?

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
When did Baines become awful at crossing?
When he stopped having a 7ft tall target man who was pretty much in the same part of the pitch for the whole game.

JunesBoy

i really don't get it.

Is it a culture thing? Even when we had genuine world class players like Beckham, Owen, Lampard and Scholes...we were still technically way behind the best teams in the world and you could really see it as in keeping and passing the ball.
Its cultural... Lack of patience, the usual calls fir pace, hit them on the break and no emphasis on intelligent plays..
The best way to understand the football culture is to watch a Sunday league game, where your friends will turn on you coz you slowed the attack down.

Dylan94

It's alright guys we have nothing to fear against playing a team ranked 9th in the world when we can't even score against a team ranked 33rd because their not that special. Isn't that right Andy?