England vs Iceland

goldenballs

Victoria's secret
Savage is an absolute wanker. I have to question your judgement if you think the man is a legend.
Chill out guy, He may be a wanker in your eyes, but to compare him to likes of Staling and Hitler, says more about you than Savage. The guy is a wind up merchant granted, but more fool you for biting.

Gol123

Mouthfull (of) Member
Supports
Chelsea
Chill out guy, He may be a wanker in your eyes, but to compare him to likes of Staling and Hitler, says more about you than Savage. The guy is a wind up merchant granted, but more fool you for biting.
You chill out. As long as Savage is on TV, the media will always talk about England no matter what Wales do. And I will always enjoy it now knowing it annoys you.

goldenballs

Victoria's secret
You chill out. As long as Savage is on TV, the media will always talk about England no matter what Wales do. And I will always enjoy it now knowing it annoys you.
It annoys me feck all. The fact the best retort you can come back with is "You chill put and it will always annoy you", tells me I was dealing with a 13 yr old, that has no level reasoning to back his own statements.

Gol123

Mouthfull (of) Member
Supports
Chelsea
It annoys me feck all. The fact the best retort you can come back with is "You chill put and it will always annoy you", tells me I was dealing with a 13 yr old, that has no level reasoning to back his own statements.
Mate, I'm just fecking with you.

I'm not bothered about Savage. I think he has been pretty objective in most games.