England vs Spain

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Rafa has his say:

“People are wondering how to stop the Spanish. Which is more important – technical ability or passion and physical effort, whether you can play more direct against the Spanish or possession football like them?

“The Champions League final in May showed that the Barcelona style, similar to the Spanish national team, was able to conquer Manchester United...muwahahahaha. By the way, folks, I'm available for managerial jobs, weddings, children's parties etc etc...”

Drifter

American
Think England will win this one.And will be elevated to Euro 2012 tournament favourites by the press.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
*gets popcorn out*

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Casillas, Arbeloa, Ramos, Pique, Alba, Xavi, Busquets, Alonso, Iniesta, Silva, Villa.
What a team!

uae

Desperately wants a tagline under his name
Silva as a false 9 again?

Team Brian GB

Baby Cameron loves X-Factor
Supports
Chelsea
They might as well lead England out to 'Abide with Me'.

Team Brian GB

Baby Cameron loves X-Factor
Supports
Chelsea
Itv, with Andy 'I am Irish' Townsend and Gareth 'I missed a penalty against Germany' Southgate.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
What is ridiculous is that the Spanish 11 comes from 4 teams, and if you don't include Alba or Silva they come from 2 teams.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
The English midfield. :houllier:

Why is Glen fecking Johnson back in the England squad? Try Kyle Walker FFS he's been fantastic.

Anduin

An all-english United XI (Amos; Smalling, Ferdinand, Jones, Fryers; Carrick, Cleverley, Young, Rooney, Welbeck; Owen) would beat that England team... that's looking terrible :nervous:

On the other hand this Spain side, especially in midfield, looks out of this world. Fabregas and Mata on the bench, this is taking the piss.

Tibs

Arsenal ladies would have this XI!

Hope Jones doesn't find it too disheartening an experience

Leg-End

If England don't get smashed here and hold Spain to about 70% possession I think we could consider it a good result.

Cina

1639: BREAKING TEAM NEWS A rather strong looking Spanish midfield to say the least, with Xavi, Andres Iniesta, Sergio Busquets, Xabi Alonso and David Silva. Good luck to Phil Jones, Scott Parker, James Milner and Frank Lampard with that one.

:lol: Very tempted to watch this now.