England vs USA & Croatia | Its coming home

alsabi

These missed chances in the first half are giving me flashbacks to the World Cup semi-final

slored1

Did Rashford teach Kane how to finish? England looking like Man City so far.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Rashford completely different in an England shirt..

Dante

Average bang
Kane should have scored.

Great ball by Delph. He's got a lot more in locker than I used to think.

Mcking

Kane goalless in last seven games. Comedy in his eighth game. All good though.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
How is it that all the English United players all play better for England whereas the non-United players all play better for their respective clubs?
The answer to that would start a civil war in this thread. Lets not.

Jazz

If we don't make use of these chances we'll regret it. Croatia will get one chance and that will be that.

Walters_19_MuFc

Rashford completely different in an England shirt..
Testament to Southgate. Got a lot of these players playing with confidence. They have a freedom to express themselves, and their duty is to attack, rather than thinking about the opposition full back.

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
Rashford has been terrible. The hell are you guys watching?

Jazz

Testament to Southgate. Got a lot of these players playing with confidence. They have a freedom to express themselves, and their duty is to attack, rather than thinking about the opposition full back.
Yeah Southgate's been really good. I'm more and more hesitant to have a go at our attackers when I see how different they look with their national teams.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
I was not impressed with the Southgate appointment, but he's certainly proving me wrong. He knows what he wants from his team and he's getting it.

Foxtrot

Supports
Die Mannschaft
Come on England. Please beat this arrogant Croatia team, thinking they are the shit just because they made it to a World Cup Final when in all honesty, they were literally the worst World Cup runner-up with such an easy draw. Especially after what Dejan Lovren did to Sergio Ramos, it would be poetic justice as well.

Dante

Average bang
Delph's range of passing has been very impressive. I'd like to see Southgate make him first choice as the anchoring midfielder.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Delph has been very good
He's a better player than people give him credit for. Good long and short range passing and his athleticism also fits into England's style. Should contribute more goals though and his tackling can be agricultural at times but worth his squad place if he can stay fit which has been a problem in recent years.