England vs USA & Croatia | Its coming home

PoTMS

Following the pattern of the WC game - Kane and Sterling missing sitters early on with Croatia getting right back into it. Spurs players stinking up the place again.

Motorman

Watching this is ridiculous.

It makes me remember what its like to watch United dominate a side.

Dante

Average bang
Is Kane still out there?
Since the World Cup, Southgate has generally used him as a foil for the wide forwards and the attacking midfielder.

It's a strange tactic to choose. I totally understand wanting to make your centre forward a runner, but Kane is too good a finisher to sacrifice like this. If it was somebody like Welbeck, I'd get it.

saivet

Much better team but our finishing needs to improve. Hopefully more of the same in the 2nd half and surely we'll nick a goal.

Canagel

Watching this is ridiculous.

It makes me remember what its like to watch United dominate a side.
United fans must be the only ones who are shocked. This is the norm for the other big teams

AgentP

Love the new look England. Southgate has done a wonderful job in making the English team an entertaining and positive side.

Robbo's Shoulder

Supports
United and Barrow AFC
Good 1st half from England, with a bit of composure could easily be a goal or 2 to the good.
Kane, looks to be struggling in an England shirt lately, needs a goal to boost his confidence.

Utdstar01

Since the World Cup, Southgate has generally used him as a foil for the wide forwards and the attacking midfielder.

It's a strange tactic to choose. I totally understand wanting to make your centre forward a runner, but Kane is too good a finisher to sacrifice like this. If it was somebody like Welbeck, I'd get it.
Southgate isn't telling him to miss chances though.

Foxtrot

Supports
Die Mannschaft
England will win this, been bossing the first half, absolute domination. The goal will surely come in the second half.

Treble

Sterling and Kane should have done better with their chances. Rashford was good in the first half.

Stones' passing is excellent.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Rashford causing all kinds of problems.

I fail to see what Ben Chilwell brings to this side. Shaw comfortably the better option.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Good play by Rash there

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Rashford in beast mode right now.