English fans in Amsterdam

Denis79

Ya really shows how tough the Russians were last world cup targeting defenseless bystanders because they're English.
They do that shit away from home because they're shit scared of doing it in their own country. They'll get beaten to a inch of their lives by the Russian police and then locked up for a few years. Thugs high on drugs, they're scum nothing else.

endless_wheelies

feeling dizzy
They won't. Shithouses to a man.

I'd almost feel sorry for genuine fans who get caught up int this kind of thing but I struggle to understand why anyone would follow the national team knowing that a) off the pitch you're surrounded by morons b) on the pitch the football is appalling. You couldn't pay me to do it.
TBF I wouldn't be surprised if this was linked to events in France, lots of bruised fat tattooed egos.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
I'm Serbian but close enough haha. Your probably right that this WC will be the safest in a long time in terms of security and if idiots still try bullshit like that "just for the fun of it" they better hope the Ultras get to them before the Police. I used to be in the Police here in Serbia and remember our guidelines on foreign troublemakers, let's just say we were allowed alot. The communist ways are hard to completely erase from the law enforcing agencies in eastern European countries, biggest reason why I left the force aswell.
What did you or your police mates do to foreign troublemakers? Give an example :)

AngliaRed

I cant wait to see the very same hooligans beaten, bloody and bruised as theyre being dragged through the streets of Russia, whether its by the Ultras, local Police or other nations fans, I really hope they get a deserved hiding!

Us English constantly embarrass ourselves abroad and give us a bad name everywhere we go. Kicking off off before a fecking friendly is pathetic!

Denis79

What did you or your police mates do to foreign troublemakers? Give an example :)
Honestly I really don't want to say, but excessive force and cruel scare tactics. Pretty much anything short of torture was allowed from higher up.

TheReligion

Abusive
I find it weird the way some England fans behave abroad. Domestically there is limited hooliganism compared to yesteryear however when you get groups of fans from all the different divisions together they seem to behave like utter animals when overseas.

Judas

Open to offers
I find it weird the way some England fans behave abroad. Domestically there is limited hooliganism compared to yesteryear however when you get groups of fans from all the different divisions together they seem to behave like utter animals when overseas.
To be fair, brits abroad even when there's no football involved are often an embarrassment. It's not a football fan exclusive thing, is it?

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
To be fair, brits abroad even when there's no football involved are often an embarrassment. It's not a football fan exclusive thing, is it?
Depends on the type, I bet British tourists in Vienna are different to those in Benidorm.

Classical Mechanic

Depends where you go I guess? I've never experienced a problem as an English tourist abroad in Europe, skiing in most alpine countries and other holidays.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
I cant wait to see the very same hooligans beaten, bloody and bruised as theyre being dragged through the streets of Russia, whether its by the Ultras, local Police or other nations fans, I really hope they get a deserved hiding!

Us English constantly embarrass ourselves abroad and give us a bad name everywhere we go. Kicking off off before a fecking friendly is pathetic!
Don't you think you're overreacting? Those people should have passports taken away from them and never to see a football match again or spend some time in jail, but don't know what the feck will more violence resolve. I certainly don't want to see them all beaten up, especially by other groups of Ultras who are there only because they take massive pleasure in beating other people. Don't see anything good from that.

It probably has something to do with less restriction abroad knowing that in most cases they will pay a fine and get out. They wouldn't behave this way in Russia. Amsterdam and England away on Friday night isn't the best combination after all. And it certainly doesn't help that this is a usual pattern of behaviour during England games which will just draw more thugs in it, so altogether it's harder to change the mentality.
The biggest problem is that people who are normal and really support England will get beaten because of such idiots in the end. Or don't even want to travel anymore. The FA and the police should take this more seriously.

RedFish

You might as well be from Russia considering your username, so I'm sorry if the following is obvious for you :lol: It probably will be at the minimum. The hooligans and ultras who fight each other in Russia do so in remote areas because it wouldn't go down well with the OMON special forces.

The Russian government has no problem cracking down on any sort of defiance. In the beginning of the 2000's it was a tradition for protesters to travel to wherever the G8 summit was held, riots in Italy, France, England etc. Once the summit happened in Russia, it was zero. Those who tried to go to a protest there were either sent back from the border, locked down before the planned events or beaten and dispersed in minutes. If i remember right, the Russian sports' minister commented on what went down in Marseilles during the EURO's, he said that WC18 will be the safest ever and I wouldn't be surprised if it was, mostly to prove a point, good for propaganda too.
Weren't there Russian government sponsored hooligan training camps so they could be the bestest hooligans at the Euro's? Not entirely sure about the accuracy of those reports lol
Because the English fans are the ones traditionally famous for hooligans, so the Russians wanted to fight the most notorious.
There are vids showing Russian hooligans training in the woods, now that is dedication, and really, really sad. I mean, c''mon get over yourselves!

Denis79

Weren't there Russian government sponsored hooligan training camps so they could be the bestest hooligans at the Euro's? Not entirely sure about the accuracy of those reports lol

There are vids showing Russian hooligans training in the woods, now that is dedication, and really, really sad. I mean, c''mon get over yourselves!
Don't believe that myself. I think those assumptions are made because they don't do the same shit in their own country. Think the reason they don't is because they're scared of their own police.

Morpheus 7

The people in them videos are vile scum in my opinion. It's horrible how low my opinion is of England fans, it's a shame because there are probably so many good fans. I've always steered away against sweeping generalisations but I can't help it. Maybe watching too many documentarys growing up hasn't helped. All I see is Racist brexit voters from shitholes like Stoke and Burnley. The stereotype has followed them since I've been young, it's odd and a shame. Being Irish and having lived in England for a good few years
it's such a misrepresentation. Even backpacking Europe alone, I felt English people gave such a good account of themselves, some of the soundest people I met. It's going to be chaos in Russia in the summer, some of them brutes need a good slap.

SER19

Feel genuinely sorry for legitimate English fans to have to make compromises to seeing their national team to avoid getting lumped with this filth.

Saying that, I would pay good money to see those guys get absolutely battered by other scum fans. Throwing beer and piss at a bunch of old tourists on a boat ride but run like a pack of scared little girls when they see the police. Nobody does wannabe hooligans quite like England. Sad pathetic losers that would get battered if they ever actually get in a fair fight, then go running to the papers to cry about the big bad European police.

Hopefully a few go missing in Russia.

There is just no way some of these guys can’t be identified. They should get their passports revoked.

Green_Red

Disgraceful, especially the bike.
I used to live in Amsterdam, its pretty standard to see that happening from time to time. The junkies will be upset they missed an unlocked bike they could have sold for €10.

In fairness to the England fans, its just a contingent of cnuts upsetting the apple cart for everyone else. I shudder to think what would happen if the Irish fans had the lads that brought the Aldi down amongst them. Scum are scum, doesnt matter where in the world you go you get them.

automaticflare

Your fans are feckig scum

Spade a spAde here don’t worry about Russia or whatever we all know they are shit but how is it that the other teams here can play each other year in year out without trouble

As soon as England are envoloved trouble.

Your fans should be banned from every away game just like Russians scum

SER19

I used to live in Amsterdam, its pretty standard to see that happening from time to time. The junkies will be upset they missed an unlocked bike they could have sold for €10.

In fairness to the England fans, its just a contingent of cnuts upsetting the apple cart for everyone else. I shudder to think what would happen if the Irish fans had the lads that brought the Aldi down amongst them. Scum are scum, doesnt matter where in the world you go you get them.
That’s an oversimplification I think. Imagine what would happen if the United States fans brought ted bundy and all those school shooters with them. English fans have for decades now, seemingly been unable to travel abroad without causing havoc. It’s become a cultural expectation. Irish fans and people in general have a reputation for drinking, and historically speaking haven’t always sent our best and brightest overseas. But when it comes to football we simply travel far better. The thought of a huge gang of Irish seemingly going abaroad with the intention of terrorising a city, with their horrific chants and arms spread misguided patriotism is absurd. It would just be seen as a massive waste of time, money and lost opportunity to have fun.

Unfortunately for the majority of England fans, football and this filth go hand in hand and banning English fans may well happen at some point and I wouldn’t protest . A lot will suffer who are completely innocent, but until the fa, police and England can get their house in order about who is traveling for football local people in Amsterdam shouldn’t have to suffer.

PaulRich

Embarrassing scenes really. Russia will be a non event if they kick up like this. Your average Russian 'firm' are like a trained militia with lads well into their fitness and mixed martial arts; your average British 'firm' is just full of fat middle aged piss heads with the IQ's of a tennis racket, still trying to be relevant when clearly past their sell-by-date.

MDFC Manager

So this is why there's all this clamouring to host a world cup at the spiritual home of football hooliganism:wenger:

Green_Red

That’s an oversimplification I think. Imagine what would happen if the United States fans brought ted bundy and all those school shooters with them. English fans have for decades now, seemingly been unable to travel abroad without causing havoc. It’s become a cultural expectation. Irish fans and people in general have a reputation for drinking, and historically speaking haven’t always sent our best and brightest overseas. But when it comes to football we simply travel far better. The thought of a huge gang of Irish seemingly going abaroad with the intention of terrorising a city, with their horrific chants and arms spread misguided patriotism is absurd. It would just be seen as a massive waste of time, money and lost opportunity to have fun.

Unfortunately for the majority of England fans, football and this filth go hand in hand and banning English fans may well happen at some point and I wouldn’t protest . A lot will suffer who are completely innocent, but until the fa, police and England can get their house in order about who is traveling for football local people in Amsterdam shouldn’t have to suffer.
Youre right it is an over simplification.

Mordownm35

Supports
Manchester cIty
England away games, especially to places like Amsterdam, are mainly attended by fans from lower league clubs who never get those big european away days with their club. They get over there and it's all brand new for them, they are part of massive mob of fans who inevitably drink too much and they feel untouchable and behave like animals.

On a side note I will add there is trouble every time an English team goes to Amsterdam. United, City and Chelsea have all had trouble over the past few years and from first hand experience I can tell you it isn't always the English fans who are to blame.

Last edited by a moderator:

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
So when’s this brexit:wenger:

We will miss you dearly.

Sincerely,
No one

Joking aside, yes footbal fans are idiots. Russia will be fun.

Steven Seagull

They are just proper boring bastards who can’t speak to each other because of our failing education system. It’s embarrassing.

Having said that I am always dubious of some police treatment of football fans. Makes nice headlines but I would bet half of them were just standing there doing nothing

TheReligion

Abusive
Embarrassing scenes really. Russia will be a non event if they kick up like this. Your average Russian 'firm' are like a trained militia with lads well into their fitness and mixed martial arts; your average British 'firm' is just full of fat middle aged piss heads with the IQ's of a tennis racket, still trying to be relevant when clearly past their sell-by-date.
I don't think it's best to glorify either to be honest. Both as mindless and stupid as the other.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Are they worse than the Russians?
Worse in the sense there are Russian “fans” who travel to games with the sole intention of fighting. I witnessed this first hand in Marseille ahead of Russia-England at Euro 2016. Genuinely saw some Russian fans, tops off with gum shields in and MMA gloves on.

Some England fans are idiots/scumbagfs too as shown in that canal video. It’s a shame as it feels like all travelling England fans are then tarnished with that brush - which from personal experience isn’t true, it’s a small minority - same with most sets of fans I guess. I for one will be steering well clear of Russia this World Cup!