EPL gone here. How much does it cost to follow football/sports in your countries?

NewYorkRed

Thats so fecked up. I usually watch Redzone via those old Reddit streams (NFLBite on google, NBABite for basketball). If you're ever sick of paying for it they have pretty solid streams, hardly encounter any problems like buffering or low quality.
Thanks, I’ve tried those before and sometimes it can be iffy, and we usually do watch parties on Sunday at my apartment so just having it work reliably makes the extra money worth it. I just hate that I have to pay for Peacock, Paramount etc. Like if I have YTTV I should just get all those things with it. The whole dream they sold us on “get rid of cable, cut the chord, save money” has turned out to be a huge pile of BS, cable was way cheaper than this because at least you got everything on it.

kiristao

6 pounds a month is what 72 pounds a year. You can get all that for less than 30 pounds a year.

Hotstar - 10 pounds a year.
Sonylive - around 12 pounds a year
Voot - 3-4 pounds a year.

That's it, you are covered for every major league and sports.
Unfortunately our internet connections aren't the greatest so very often the games switch to non HD on OTT so I prefer my Tata Play connection