Erik Lamela

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Strange that people were willing to write off a young player who only made his 4th or 5th PL start yesterday.

He's still got a long way to go but starting to show his talent a bit more though. I hope he carries on, he can be an outstanding player.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Check this mans pulse

CLARiiON

Mes que un Gloryhunter
Supports
Barcelona
I remember Rojo tried a few crosses like that during WC. Is there any chances for injury? Looks fancy, but I would rather avoid doing that.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I remember Rojo tried a few crosses like that during WC. Is there any chances for injury? Looks fancy, but I would rather avoid doing that.
Why would the rabona cause injury?!

Bwuk

Don't see the problem. Took everyone by surprise and scored it...

Trizy

Hopefully he'll take massive confidence from this and go on and enjoy his football, he's unbelievably talented and could easily become world class IMO.

Dante

Average bang
I'm with all the grumpy, old men in this thread. It's a stupid risk to take because you're scared to use your right foot.

Patchbeard

Yup.

Use your right foot, you twat. A trick that is the definition of pointless.
Plenty of players would struggle to score from outside the box on their wrong foot, let alone Lamela who's right foot is fecking atrocious. When you're left foot's that good, may as well use it.

SteveW

Pete's right. Shooting like that just shows he's uncomfortable with his right foot which is kinda pathetic for a professional footballer in my opinion. A stupid trick done to hide a weakness worked once. Big deal!

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
wow what a patheic loser, he is so crap that he cant use his other foot? How rubbish is he to do a crazy, amazing skill like that? He is very dumb.

SteveW

wow what a patheic loser, he is so crap that he cant use his other foot? How rubbish is he to do a crazy, amazing skill like that? He is very dumb.
Worked once. Bit of practice with his right foot and he would have had to try crazy, amazing skill to score a goal. He was 20 yards out middle of the goal.

Rykker_4united

Supports
Keep Rodgers at Pool.
I agree with most in this thread! Players should do nothing but simply pass, toe punt and work on only efficiency and a classical approach to the game!

SteveW

Rabonas are generally pointless. Fine if your 5 nil up but if you're doing it in a close game your either an idiot or trying not to use a bad weaker foot.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
Just admit it Steve, you tried really hard to pull off a rabona during a match but you just fell on your arse.