Erik ten Hag - Ajax Manager

L1nk

He says priority candidate ?
No he doesn't? He says priority candidate. That's not confirmation he's going to be the assistant at all! Just that he's the one Haggy wants. It's totally recycled info, every part of it.

Try watching the video.
'I am told he will be part of the coaching staff of Erik Ten Hag for Manchester United'

Shunty

Supports
Man it’s
Can the admins change the main page again? Oranjecafe.net again or are we too scared as to what happened last time?

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
I think Ajax and ETH will want to announce it sooner rather than later just to get it out of the way so ETH can concentrate on the end of their season.
Wont be till later in the week

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
How is that twat Romano on 7.5m followers! Just a couple of years ago he was a nobody who spent his days making coffee for Di Marzio.

Orange Tree

It's already out in the open. Being wishy washy would only be detrimental to their league campaign.

RedDevil@84

The most hilarious tweet was when Romano was late to the Ronaldo to United party. He tweeted started with something like "Yesterday itself I had information,..... "

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Wednesday to try and distract from the battering we're getting tomorrow.
Most likely… I’ve noticed that with us. Whenever we lose and there’s something ready to be announced it always picks up a day later. To keep all the fans quiet or so we can talk about something els.

croadyman

Most likely… I’ve noticed that with us. Whenever we lose and there’s something ready to be announced it always picks up a day later. To keep all the fans quiet or so we can talk about something els.
Yeah it's nailed on to be Wednesday rather than tomorrow which would give them a psychological boost before the game

SER19

My (weird) crumb of comfort is just what mess Liverpool looked not that long ago, and now where they are. Roy Hodgson was their manager in the not too distant past and they looked 20 years away from getting anywhere close to the league.
True and recruitment was terrible for years too. But their recruitment of klopp coincided with them seemingly sorting this out off pitch a bit too

Cassidy

True and recruitment was terrible for years too. But their recruitment of klopp coincided with them seemingly sorting this out off pitch a bit too
Hopefully we are too

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Why the saltiness? Just makes you look bad.
Good on him for hustling his way up the ladder but he's just a tap-in merchant who rarely gives credit to the original source. I wouldn't care if his tweets weren't pestered everywhere on the internet.

Cassidy

How is that twat Romano on 7.5m followers! Just a couple of years ago he was a nobody who spent his days making coffee for Di Marzio.
He obviously has a talent for social media

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
One day You're making coffee, the next you're the king of the muppets

Romano

Coming to cinemas summer 2023

Grande

It's a running joke here as you say but it flies over some heads. It's a jibe against instant gratification culture. Granted a more common occurrence at Boom-Bust Cycle clubs like Chelsea, Real, Serie A clubs its pretty much their businessplan and some undeniable success come from it to them. We like to let coaches ruin us a bit longer and utilise Bust-Bust cycles before cutting ties and generally also renew them prematurely prior to sack as an Gentlemans handout act.

ETH lost that cup to at least one, to my eyes, dodgy but probably correct VAR and to an fairly even odds opponent. Football and particularly one offs are cruel like that. Eredivisie seem to be an even odds league also at the top end in one offs.

As evident by polls, some 85%+ want him here, and rightly so as he is not in decline mode and has an attractive style with a good upside potential. So some posters championing him by force to 100% could do well to relax a bit since thats the real toxicity right there to focibly push opinions against the grain.
1. He is yet to be officially announced.
2. ETH is by all unbiased metrics a high-risk high-reward appointment coming in to an environment that's immensely toxic, with gutter level media spotlight on him even before starting and with a mammoth task on his shoulders to reform it all with a broken and illoyal squad at disposal. All while bossed by a historically schizophrenic but monetarily stacked (and focused) board behind him, and a fierce competition. He will always also be measured against glory days by the fans expectations. There is an ever present likelihood of failure with this mix. "Here be dragon's"
3. The golden era of 20year manager cycles are broadly over in European top flight (maybe not Atletico) and instant demands of success are more expected by the entire chain from fans to media to sponsor to bankrollers to owners. The pressure is just higher today.
Here be dragons, aye, and red devils to boot.

I see all the complications about where the club is that you mention, and what astounds me dtill (but shouldn’t) is how so many on-lookers don’t factor that into their expectations.

Also ironic is how all the ironic grat cult jibers end up being the ones who in effect get the instant grat cult up and running.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
The bitterness towards Romano is hilarious. Not a good look.

NewYorkRed

The bitterness towards Romano is hilarious. Not a good look.
I agree, its pathetic haha. He does a job, and IMO he’s really good at it. But if you don’t think so, why do you feel the need to hate him/call him a “tap in merchant” etc? Just ignore and move on. Its absurd.

Loon

:lol:
I wonder if there’s a possibly he will bring Carrick back as knowledgeable United back room staff member?

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
Because every single post he makes is stolen from elsewhere. He is a total fraud carried by weird hipsters
I watched a video on YouTube which shows how he goes about his daily life searching for sources and utilizing contacts through discussions with agents. Seems pretty fair to me, unless that was all for show of course.

lsd

The Oracle

Mercurial

Here be dragons, aye, and red devils to boot.

I see all the complications about where the club is that you mention, and what astounds me dtill (but shouldn’t) is how so many on-lookers don’t factor that into their expectations.

Also ironic is how all the ironic grat cult jibers end up being the ones who in effect get the instant grat cult up and running.
Funny one with the red devils :keano:
Also I don't think reactionary behavior or posters of those types need much external help to get going. They have that feature built in. Luckily the bulk are on twitter and not here.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho

AndySmith1990

Because every single post he makes is stolen from elsewhere. He is a total fraud carried by weird hipsters
Even if he does, so what? They're trivial football tweets that really aren't that important. Save your outrage for something worthwhile.