Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager / awaiting clarity from the club over his position

Should ETH be kept on or fired by INEOS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BoulderDevil

Awesome management today, reverted to tactics that actually suit the team and we did very well. Great sign for the future. Quality squad management too.
Actually he reverted to personnel to match his tactics. But you were close

LordSpud

This is why the club needs to get in the players he wants. Trust the man trust the process

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Who would have thought changing half the team after disastrous loss would make them play better? Last few managers couldn't realise it after season or two that you can't play with the same team all the time and expect a change.

Great stuff from ETH, this could be a turning point hopefully!

Someone

Something
Got vindicated big time. Who'd have thought that the usual suspects being dropped would make this much of a difference.

ManRed

Made the changes and got rewarded. Atleast we have a manager who will drop you for not performing. Long may it continue.

Think Martial sub at half time won us thr game!! Or would have ended 1-1

Phil Osophy

He adjusted brilliantly for the game, exactly as the situation demanded. No nonsense for today. Tight team, energy and directness. Perfect.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
He's the man. Back him and give him time. He will build something special here I'm confident of that.

ThanksBoss26

I’m so bloody pleased for him tonight. Took balls to drop those players and chuffed it’s come off for him.
Miles more like it tonight.

Trequarista10

Love it.

I was starting to get slightly concerned, but tonight was everything I hoped for and more. I thought our only chance was to defend deep and in numbers, but ETH has got these guys playing with intensity high up the pitch. fecking love it.

Ralph1386

Great squad management. Great in-game management. Excellent tactics. Everything we had been lacking under the previous regime.

Shark

@NotShark
Eric Ten Haag is my man!! To have the players come out like that after an all time low is the sign of something special. It wasn't just grit and determination either there was some sublime football on display.

BorisManUtd

So glad for him, pressure was huge after those 2 losses. Hopefully this game has a positive impact long-term.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Eric Ten Haag is my man!! To have the players come out like that after an all time low is the sign of something special. It wasn't just grit and determination either there was some sublime football on display.
Love the fact he can make them perform and still believe in him even after the first 2 performances. I think he would of showed his strict side in training this week and bollocked the lot of them. Hope this continues

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
He'll never have more power than he does right now to make some big decisions and cull the under performers. Hope he wields all of it indiscriminately.

spiriticon

He did so well today with tactics and subs I thought. Superb game management.

My own gripe would be that he shifted Martial to the right for Ronaldo centre in the last 5 min.

Should have kept Martial central and Ronaldo off the left

Marwood

Very few managers make that sub at half time.

But he was spot on. Saw beyond the excitement of the first half and clocked we couldn't string any passes together.

Bringing Martial on so early was a brilliant move.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Dont think he would prefer this tactics for long but did what was needed this game. Great signs for the future!

newgiz

Huge result for EtH. Very happy for him. Back him with what he wants you cowards (I mean Glazers).

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Made the changes and got rewarded. Atleast we have a manager who will drop you for not performing. Long may it continue.

Think Martial sub at half time won us thr game!! Or would have ended 1-1
He would have started better if he did so from day 1

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Please Erik don't ever play Shaw + maguire again.

He's put out our best back 4 tonight and hopefully he recognises this.

Waynne

"His" signings Martinez and Malacia both delivered.
Yeah the people complaining about Martinez's height look a bit silly now. He's a proper bastard that the team needed but also skillful and intelligent in his play.

There was no way he'd fail in this team. He's class.

Mike Smalling

His job is now to explain the squad that we need this kind of intensity and concentration to win every game. It's not ok to only bring it vs. Liverpool.

Shark

@NotShark
Very few managers make that sub at half time.

But he was spot on. Saw beyond the excitement of the first half and clocked we couldn't string any passes together.

Bringing Martial on so early was a brilliant move.
Great point. Something severely lacking since SAF.

avgp_1

Showed a lot of maturity today, was prepared to play pragmatic when needed, top subs. Lifted the guys to do what we didnt think they had in them, they just ran and ran