Erik ten Hag vs Sancho

Irrational.

Another manchild who will sadly end up pissing his career up the wall. Add him to the list of Ravel Morrison, Dele Alli and Mason Greenwood.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Imagine playing for Manchester United and being talented enough to be a world class footballer... but you'd rather bum around the house and play FIFA all day.

He can actually do what most of the millions of other people playing the fecking thing would dream of being able to do, but he'd rather be sat there pretending.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
He is shooting his own foot. The one thing you will have to ensure is be loyal to the club . He is losing the support of fans (if there were any). He is now disrespectful of the club and badge.

RuudTom83

I really hope the club are contractually allowed to fine him every time he it late...if so, give him a 7:30am meeting everyday...need to get as much of that salary back as possible.

phenry

Another manchild who will sadly end up pissing his career up the wall. Add him to the list of Ravel Morrison, Dele Alli and Mason Greenwood.
That's a bit harsh on Alli and Greenwood.

Greenwood made a huge mistake which I'm sure he would have undone if he was given a sliver of a chance. Alli had some deep problems that dragged him down. Sancho gets up every morning and repeats the same mistake showing he's learning nothing and determined to be a petulant child

ShinjiNinja26

The source looks really dodgy but if it’s true he’s refusing to train is there not some kind of breach of contract there? If I refused to do my job then I’d be sacked so what’s the difference with this petulant little waster?

vanderpants

If true, how much of a narcissist do you have to be to not turn up on time, despite being paid 250k~ a week?

Astonishing attitude.
I personally think he's doing now just to annoy ETH even more, because he's not reporting into the first team he doesn't have to scan his face upon arrival (basically clocking in) he goes straight into the academy building, even though security will register him being on site , he's pushing his luck

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
He is shooting his own foot. The one thing you will have to ensure is be loyal to the club . He is losing the support of fans (if there were any). He is now disrespectful of the club and badge.
Our foot as well unfortunately. There is no serious club who will take him after witnessing what he produced in United shirt in what's been over 2 seasons here AND now on top of that showing this attitude.

We've had some really shit transfers, but this one is climbing the shit ladder and pretty fast.

r3idy

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
If it's true he is refusing to train, or at best late, surely the club can dock his wages. As a player he is entitled to not like how the manager see's him in his plans but surely he will be reducing his options by being an utter helmet.

Yorke to Cole

We are forgetting one thing here. He and has representatives probably has another club lined up.

Chumpsbechumps

Maybe if we built a “training complex for kids who don’t train real well” in honour of Sancho he’d be appeased?

spiriticon

So Jose wants him at all costs eh? What could go wrong.
Actually Jose is exactly the kind of boss that Jadon Lingard.. I mean Sancho...needs if he still wants a career in professional football.

If he wants to be an esports player, go right ahead but get off our wage bill.

Delano

I don't get him.

He'll never get to play for a club this big, or ever get this amount of money again.

Literally no club of any standing would want a player with his history of lateness and FIFA. He's destroying his reputation at 23 years old.

Abusian

Deliver a final written warning to his home this evening. If he’s late one more time, don’t let him on the premises and terminate his contract with cause for gross misconduct relating to persistent lateness. No notice or pay in lieu needed. Make him sue the club and tell a tribunal why MUFC should pay him when he is in breach of his employment contract.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Doesn’t look like he enjoys professional football it’s a shame because he’s such a talent but I think he’s one that has more money than he needs and very little desire.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
I personally think he's doing now just to annoy ETH even more, because he's not reporting into the first team he doesn't have to scan his face upon arrival (basically clocking in) he goes straight into the academy building, even though security will register him being on site , he's pushing his luck
Certainly seems that way, bit of a power play.

edgecutter

Needs shipped out with a massive boot up the arse from every employee and fan of the club.

hobbers

At least Jlingz branched out a bit with his gaming. How monocellular does your brain have to be as a failed footballer, if you skive off your job of playing football, to play Fifa and get dumped on by 12 year olds instead.

Litch

Think this has run its course, January cant come around quick enough....

Prodigy24

What a waste. He's got some serious issues this guy. Looked promising in the pre season as well yet behaves like this. Hope we get rid of him in January.

jadaba

Really extraordinary how this is playing out. Nobody in their right mind would be acting the way Sancho is right now, which makes me wonder if he's frankly not in his right mind. Wasn't his long break last season due to mental health reasons? I know this is speculative, but his behaviour at the moment is so poor and irrational that *surely* there must be a mental health struggle as an explanation?