Eriksen out injured until April/May

Jeffthered

This is excellent, excellent news. We don't have a better ball player, and what a footballer. When we have Varane, Eriksen, Casimero, Martinez, Shaw, Rashford and Bruno on the park, I'm thinking '... we can give this a go...' Hope he takes his time, ane even second week of April would be brilliant news.

Because we really need some players to freshen up the side.

Btw, Is Garnacho out for season?

TheReligion

Abusive
This is excellent, excellent news. We don't have a better ball player, and what a footballer. When we have Varane, Eriksen, Casimero, Martinez, Shaw, Rashford and Bruno on the park, I'm thinking '... we can give this a go...' Hope he takes his time, ane even second week of April would be brilliant news.

Because we really need some players to freshen up the side.

Btw, Is Garnacho out for season?
It was 6 weeks apparently so hopefully be back end of April.

2Injurytimegoal

We need a playmaker like Eriksen in summer definitely, FDJ is the perfect candidate but what a shame he is not going to join us.

Eriksen will improve others like Sancho and Antony, we are 30 plus GD behind city and arsenal.

With a healthy Eriksen I am confident we can get a CL spot and hopefully one more trophy.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
We are a much, much better team when eriksen is playing.

Yakuza_devils

Yes. Carabao Cup, EL champion, FA Cup winner and Top 4 this season. We will be very close to the above prediction at the end of the season. You can quote me :wenger:

suheilsworld

Check out his insta story. Put 3 images with quotes “from this to this to this ”
First image with his leg in brace , 2nd one in joggers and 3rd in football boots”

Chief123

Check out his insta story. Put 3 images with quotes “from this to this to this ”
First image with his leg in brace , 2nd one in joggers and 3rd in football boots”
Martial posted similar on his Instagram too. 3 images with first image physio room, second image team doctors office, 3rd image medical room. It was a lovely tour.

MyBloodIsRed

Inappropriate Content - Use of spastic
GET THE FECK IN! hopefully training with the lads when they are back from Int'ls. Maybe if we're lucky late sub vs. Everton when the game is 3-0 United. Then in line for 45 min or more vs. Sevilla 13th.

Let's hope! need that quality bad ASAP! Someone calm... Fred and McT are spastic and like a bull in a china shop.

RonaldoVII

GET THE FECK IN! hopefully training with the lads when they are back from Int'ls. Maybe if we're lucky late sub vs. Everton when the game is 3-0 United. Then in line for 45 min or more vs. Sevilla 13th.

Let's hope! need that quality bad ASAP! Someone calm... Fred and McT are spastic and like a bull in a china shop.
Fred has been involved in some big goals/results in his absence.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Hopefully can play versus Brentford at least because 3 games in 6 days is an intense schedule to get back to

Shark

@NotShark
We desperately need this man back in our midfield, so absolutely fantastic news.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Can’t wait for him to return. Missing his creativity! We’re looking very strong after the internationals. Rashford gets a break, eriksen and martial on the way back! Positive.

Irwin99

I really like Fred and how he's partnered Casemiro but I think we play better against the smaller teams with Eriksen in the side. There are pros and cons to both, a bit like the AWB vs Dalot debate (and where the feck is Dalot's pre-world cup form?) but I'm hoping Eriksen will really help us be more creative.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Yeah bench against Brentford would be fantastic,however think Everton more likely
I honestly think earlier.

We've seen what EtH does with players he knows and rates. He puts them right back in, even if it's not a full game.

The way he spoke at the presser for the Fulham game, he said he won't be ready for Fulham but it sounded he's close. Another two more weeks and it becomes very likely he's ready.

We need him for our hard away game and my bet is 60 minutes versus the barcodes, sub versus Brentford and Start versus Everton where we'll dominate possession and need his creativity

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Sort yourself out mate, that's pathetic

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Fred has been involved in some big goals/results in his absence.
I’ll say it again, because I’ve said it many times, I think Fred is there or thereabouts the best rotational/squad 8 in the league. Not an automatic starter but I struggle to think of a better “reserve” or back up 8 in the league. Gundugan, but He’s a starter more often than not. Fred is happy, presumably with that rotational role, and he’s good enough IMO to start for any top 6 side ina rotational capacity. You want someone better as your leading 8, but as the back up coming in, he’s as good as it gets. Quality player I think.

Different option to Eriksen, but when he’s playing slightly further up, his high pressing and late surges into the box are excellent. He’s been wrongly maligned because of his performances at 6. He’s not a 6.

SirScholes

This is good news
My only worry is we play him without Casemiro and his lack of legs gets found out
He needs a strong DM beside him

Shakesy

WW Head of Recruiting
He's criminally underrated on here.

He's been a fecking great signing, especially on a free, and I think we've really missed him. Casemiro and Eriksen is a top quality partnership.
Who's not rating him?
The strawman in that man's head
There were tons of posts on here saying he was lightweight

See

@Rightnr , you posted in that thread for feck sake. Was that all in your head?
I do not take kindly to people lying.

Care to quote what I wrote in that thread that supports your lie?

Seriously think some on here either need to see a psychiatrist or an English teacher. Or even both.
What are you on about ? :lol:

I said loads of people on here called Eriksen lightweight, you said it was a strawman and I showed you evidence of people calling him lightweight.

I never said you called him lightweight, just that you posted in that thread so you should know it wasn't something I was making up, you weirdo.
You really do love making stuff up, don't you? Where exactly in the below did you say you called him lightweight and where did I agree. Go on, tell me?

Might be time to book that English teacher.

And btw, I do think that general thread had a good point. The fact he might not be suited to playing the big games where we need more energy in midfield is not the same as 'not rating' or 'underrating' him. Either learn some nuance or stop misquoting others.
You seriously cannot read.

I said he was severely underrated on here, @top1whoisman asked who doesn't rate him? and so I showed him a recent thread full of posters slagging Eriksen off and calling him lightweight. @top1whoisman said fair enough and we ended up agreeing with one another.

That's all this was, it's just that you interjected with a load of bollocks.
So apparently if you post in a thread, you agree with it? Or did you, you know, not read again?

Stop trying to weasel out of making it up as you go.
I didn't say you agreed with it for feck sake, you said I was making a stawman argument and I had proof I wasn't.

You are fecking mental and I'm sticking you on ignore.
:lol: :lol:

This was riveting

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout

“I am very good thank you, very well thank you.

“It's very quiet at Carrington I would say, I haven't been here when it's this quiet. Maybe it was a bit similar when I signed and the whole team was in Australia. That was also very quiet. There is literally no-one here [laughs]. Nah, there are still a few people, but compared to normal there is nobody here.

“It is weird not being on international duty, you are normally away and now it's more the thing you are following your national team, and you are here instead of being with them. That is weird, but it has happened before so you get used to it. But, still, you enjoy it less.”

“Yeah, it is going well. I have just started being outside as you saw [on Instagram] with football boots on.

“And then we take it from there, that is the next step. I have been in the gym for some weeks now and now it is time to do the next rehab session outside.”

“I think earlier in my career I would have taken it a lot harder than I do now,” he said.

“You learn later on that it's just part of your career. Sometimes you are lucky, sometimes you are not. With this one particularly, when I can't do anything myself, when somebody came on to me, the mindset is just getting back as soon as possible in a healthy, strong way and not to get any setbacks.”

Last edited:

Darlington Padgett

Casemiro's form dropped when we lost Eriksen. He is clearly needed, we don't have that technical player in the middle. We can't have Fred,Casemiro and Bruno and expect to control games.