Euro 2020 Tickets

Tickets for the England Ukraine game available for 75 euros. Will cost me and the wife about 750 all in with travel and hotels, I'm tempted but that's a lot of money for a fairly average game.

Neo_Mufc

Tickets for the England Ukraine game available for 75 euros. Will cost me and the wife about 750 all in with travel and hotels, I'm tempted but that's a lot of money for a fairly average game.
Are you based in Europe at the moment?

LARulz

Guys regarding the mobile app - I repurchased semi tickets after Germany game and downloaded the app instantly only to be told nothing was there. Then i read properly and it said download after email so I uninstalled the app.

When should I expect it/begin to panic?

Andy_Cole

Guys regarding the mobile app - I repurchased semi tickets after Germany game and downloaded the app instantly only to be told nothing was there. Then i read properly and it said download after email so I uninstalled the app.

You should be okay. I got mine in during the Ukraine game.

saivet

Just be patient, email UEFA if you have nothing by Monday though. My ticket came through during the Ukraine match tonight, so yours should come soon.

Just be patient, email UEFA if you have nothing by Monday though. My ticket came through during the Ukraine match tonight, so yours should come soon.
Got the email confirmation for the England vs Denmark match tonight - part way through the Ukraine match…

LARulz

You should be okay. I got mine in during the Ukraine game.
Got the email confirmation for the England vs Denmark match tonight - part way through the Ukraine match…
Thanks all. Did you have the app already installed and then it appeared or fresh download of app/log in

saivet

Thanks all. Did you have the app already installed and then it appeared or fresh download of app/log in
Yeah, I already had the app. Got an email and received a notification from the app.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
Seriously bummed out that I won’t be allowed to enter England and watch our biggest match since 92.
fecking covid

LARulz

Yeah, I already had the app. Got an email and received a notification from the app.
Thanks - just getting paranoid. I keep chasing the portal and tickets come up but nothing on the app/no new email since the invoice etc.

Got the ticket loaded up on the app.

8pm kick off

out time slot to enter the stadium if 5-5:30!! :lol:

obviously makes sense, but it pretty annoying. I wish Wembley had a cheese room.

LARulz

Friends of mine bought the tickets, he only did the transfer this morning.
Cheers. So he must have also got his last night like a few others. Now I am getting impatient/concerned.

Is there a contact number for UEFA? The number on their site is dead, they only have an email option and whilst I've done that, we all know they will never respond.

I was thinking of going Wembley Tuesday if no change as there must be a help desk - anyone who has been, can you please confirm there is one?

saivet

Heads up. Italy vs Spain €85 tickets currently available on the portal. Just snagged one. Now going to both semi’s! :houllier:
Blimey, I better check...

Only cat 1 and cat 2 tickets left. Would have definitely gone if I could have got a fans first ticket.

Enjoy mate!

Andy_Cole

Cheers. So he must have also got his last night like a few others. Now I am getting impatient/concerned.

Is there a contact number for UEFA? The number on their site is dead, they only have an email option and whilst I've done that, we all know they will never respond.

I was thinking of going Wembley Tuesday if no change as there must be a help desk - anyone who has been, can you please confirm there is one?
You’ll get an email to the email you got the invoice to.

Hello,

Your mobile tickets are available on the UEFA EURO 2020™ Mobile Tickets App. If you have not already downloaded the App, nor registered, follow these 3 simple steps to download your mobile tickets.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Got 3 for Italy Spain at 85 eur a pop earlier today.

Amazing value.

LARulz

You don't have to take your passport or anything do you? Last UEFA/FIFA events I didn't but just want to make sure

Neo_Mufc

Anyone have any luck with England Semis being availabe on the Uefa App or even the final?

LARulz

Dumb question. I have 2 tickets and I've kept one and the other is for my wife, but do I have to transfer it or can I keep it on my phone? And do I have to put her details or can I just leave it in my name?

stw2022

Dumb question. I have 2 tickets and I've kept one and the other is for my wife, but do I have to transfer it or can I keep it on my phone? And do I have to put her details or can I just leave it in my name?
Leave her, she’s dragging you down. I know it’s a shock when a marriage ends. I tell you what let’s go for a drink, nice pub short walk from Wembley.

PoTMS

You don't have to take your passport or anything do you? Last UEFA/FIFA events I didn't but just want to make sure
No. They don't check ID but I would just take license just in case. Also has anyone found they don't even check your Covid status at Wembley? I literally just showed a QR code to the man at the first set of barriers and they just looked at it and let me through.

Neo_Mufc

No. They don't check ID but I would just take license just in case. Also has anyone found they don't even check your Covid status at Wembley? I literally just showed a QR code to the man at the first set of barriers and they just looked at it and let me through.
In terms of covid checks what do they "officially" request?

not a dub question. I tried to get a ticked for the Italy bs Spain semi for my Dad - if I did, he doesn’t have a mobile phone! So would assume you can have both tickets on one phone, the same as if you were bringing a child.

this is an assumption though, not fact.

Andy_Cole

not a dub question. I tried to get a ticked for the Italy bs Spain semi for my Dad - if I did, he doesn’t have a mobile phone! So would assume you can have both tickets on one phone, the same as if you were bringing a child.

this is an assumption though, not fact.
I’m keeping both mine on my phone. My brother couldn’t be bothered downloading the app.

PoTMS

In terms of covid checks what do they "officially" request?
Either a Covid Pass (printed or on phone) via the NHS app for those fully vaccinated 14 days before the game or a negative lateral flow test logged online with a text or message from the NHS to prove it was negative.