Euro 2020 Tickets

saivet

What was the price? Gutted I couldn't make it to the game as I will be in Budapest.
Seems they are all sold out now as I've finally got in and the only tickets available are Croatia vs Spain, France vs Switzerland and Sweden vs Ukraine. The England Germany tickets were priced at €185 (cat 1), €125 (cat 2) and €50 (cat 3).

Neo_Mufc

@saivet Ah ffs I spent all yesterday refreshing, just ended up with white screens, even tried mobile and different browsers.

Looks like I've missed my chance.

saivet

@saivet Ah ffs I spent all yesterday refreshing, just ended up with white screens, even tried mobile and different browsers.

Looks like I've missed my chance.
Fecking annoying ain't it?! Tickets go on sale at random times with no notice and other times the site isn't working properly.

Neo_Mufc

Fecking annoying ain't it?! Tickets go on sale at random times with no notice and other times the site isn't working properly.
Just checked still another blank screen. Surely they can do better than a white blank screen the whole of europe will be looking for tickets. What a joke.

Edit: The Sun have reported that a lot of tickets will be made available because the germans aren't allowed down due to quarantine rules.

Last edited:

Riz

STILL just a blank screen. I think I’ve managed to get through once in 3 days now.

Riz

That's a piss take, I can go through that link but can't see the original page with all the games :(

Still getting a white screen.
Yep same for me, can access that link fine but not got on the actual portal with all the matches for a while now.

Neo_Mufc

Yep same for me, can access that link fine but not got on the actual portal with all the matches for a while now.
I contacted uefa told them the situation they told me clear by browser cookies and cache etc which I tried previously. I've replied so hopefully they can get a quick fix out.

Neo_Mufc

Ok found a trick, try accessing on your mobile with 4g. It works for me.

Riz

Any luck guys? Not been able to get on for a few days now. Very frustrating.
i can only see three games. Now says the France one is sold out.
Had a bit more luck getting on this morning (back to white screen now though), still can only see those same 3 matches. There was talk of further England tickets going on sale but no idea if that's happened already.

Neo_Mufc

Had a bit more luck getting on this morning (back to white screen now though), still can only see those same 3 matches. There was talk of further England tickets going on sale but no idea if that's happened already.
Same. I'm starting to think if they did have that many extra tickets they wouldn't be shipping them out this late.

Can still keep an eye out, you never know.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
The portal is closed til 2pm now apparently. Telling everyone to come online at the same time will definitely help the servers out. They just need a little rest.

Riz

Tickets are out now for anyone lucky enough to get through

Andy_Cole

I found the trick guys - use a VPN. UEFA must be blocking England fans?

England Germany were sold out but I’ve got semi final tickets. Final tickets are a bit much though.

Heinzesight

I was fine getting on. Had the second semi in my cart but bottled it. I’ll save the money for a coke and Dairy Milk at Old Trafford next season.

Neo_Mufc

Anyone get lucky? Semis and Final tickets are up but no doubt because fans will have trouble getting down if it's not England. I would only take a cat 3 because they are silly expensive.

Hanks

If anyone has tickets for Spain / France(Switzerland) on Friday in St. Petersburg, I'm interested.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
£590 for two cat2 semi final tickets is steep aint it :(

I wonder if cat3 will become available and what price

Neo_Mufc

£590 for two cat2 semi final tickets is steep aint it :(

I wonder if cat3 will become available and what price
Absolute joke from UEFA.

They put them on general sale early as well because they know fans can't travel so need to sell the tickets asap.

Cat 3 are 85 euros. I'm going to hold out and try get those.

Andy_Cole

Anyone get lucky? Semis and Final tickets are up but no doubt because fans will have trouble getting down if it's not England. I would only take a cat 3 because they are silly expensive.
I did cat 2 semis in the England side. Huge risk as I’m banking on England. Part of me is thinking I should’ve just done cat 3 on the other side and watched France vs Belgium or something.

Neo_Mufc

I did cat 2 semis in the England side. Huge risk as I’m banking on England. Part of me is thinking I should’ve just done cat 3 on the other side and watched France vs Belgium or something.
When did you get cat 3s?

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Absolute joke from UEFA.

They put them on general sale early as well because they know fans can't travel so need to sell the tickets asap.

Cat 3 are 85 euros. I'm going to hold out and try get those.
Yep, the working mans game :lol:

I’ve got no real interest in any teams left so I’ll just try and get some cat 3 for the Tuesday if they’re only 85. No doubt they’re holding them back to sell the dear ones first

Last edited: