Euro 2020 Tickets

saivet

If England get knocked out to Germany or in the QF, I'll look to sell my SF pair of tickets for face value as I'll probably be too hurt to want to attend :lol:

If there are any Germany/Sweden/Czech/Welsh/Denmark/Holland or Ukraine fans (or anyone else) on here that could attend the match, just let me know and if England do get knocked out you can have first dibs on them.

MUFC OK

Regretting giving back my semi and finals tickets now. Could have made a killing
Not as bad as me, I was selected to be eligible for tickets for the semis and final but never saw the email :(

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
If England get knocked out to Germany or in the QF, I'll look to sell my SF pair of tickets for face value as I'll probably be too hurt to want to attend :lol:

If there are any Germany/Sweden/Czech/Welsh/Denmark/Holland or Ukraine fans (or anyone else) on here that could attend the match, just let me know and if England do get knocked out you can have first dibs on them.
Me me me :lol:
Wales will be getting there :wenger::D

Neo_Mufc

I'd be more than glad to take them.

Just to be able to watch a Euros match would be fantastic.

saivet

Me me me :lol:
Wales will be getting there :wenger::D
I'd be more than glad to take them.

Just to be able to watch a Euros match would be fantastic.
Glad I at least have some interest! Tickets are Cat 2 by the way too but I've not been assigned seats/block as of yet.

Like I said, I may still go even if England get knocked out but we'll see how I'm feeling in the immediate aftermath of crushing knockout defeat :lol:

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Glad I at least have some interest! Tickets are Cat 2 by the way too but I've not been assigned seats/block as of yet.

Like I said, I may still go even if England get knocked out but we'll see how I'm feeling in the immediate aftermath of crushing knockout defeat :lol:
Haha you’re not going to want to go and cheer Wales on if you’re out, it’ll be more fun for you on here raging on Southgate.

I’d have them if Wales got there which is a very very slim chance of happening but dare I say possible.

saivet

Haha you’re not going to want to go and cheer Wales on if you’re out, it’ll be more fun for you on here raging on Southgate.

I’d have them if Wales got there which is a very very slim chance of happening but dare I say possible.
You're right, I have an interview the next day too! If Wales are in it and England are out, we'll sort it out mate.

Raredaredevil

Please sell it to me!

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
You're right, I have an interview the next day too! If Wales are in it and England are out, we'll sort it out mate.

If I could take my little boy to watch wales in a Euros semi final I’d give you more than money :lol:

MUFC OK

Assuming no one has had any luck on the ticketing portal today? I've refreshed about 200 times and seen nothing :rolleyes:

Raredaredevil

Does anyone know where I can get the tickets to the final? Looked up the usual ticket touter websites like Viagogo, Stubhub, Ticcombo and they are selling an arm and a leg, ridiculous price.

Does anyone know where I can get the tickets to the final? Looked up the usual ticket touter websites like Viagogo, Stubhub, Ticcombo and they are selling an arm and a leg, ridiculous price.
they were like gold dust when the capacity was 90k, now it’s 60k. If you find some for less than £1k let us know :D

LARulz

Not as bad as me, I was selected to be eligible for tickets for the semis and final but never saw the email :(
Think I'm worse/stupid - I had it in my hands and threw it back at them.... in return for my money

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
There are many Sweden vs Ukraine tickets available at the moment.
Keep getting an error now when trying to open the portal. Site must just go shit with lots of traffic.
It’s so strange how they randomly add and take away games from there too.

Neo_Mufc

Keep getting an error now when trying to open the portal. Site must just go shit with lots of traffic.
It’s so strange how they randomly add and take away games from there too.
Yeh it's annoying. It's making me think there might be a few returns for the Italy game on Sat.

Neo_Mufc

Sweden just been removed on the site hopefully a new team will be added soon. Fingers crossed.

Neo_Mufc

Italy tickets are available sadly only the CAT 1's @£150 a pop. Did anyone see anything for England?

Edit: They have quite a few games there bar England so that makes me think that once England is showing tickets will become available.

Last edited:

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Italy tickets are available sadly only the CAT 1's @£150 a pop. Did anyone see anything for England?

Edit: They have quite a few games there bar England so that makes me think that once England is showing tickets will become available.
Just looked, sold out now :(

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Scotland? Which page are you on
The match in Scotland. The Ukraine game I meant. I’m just in the ticket portal.

the refresh worked and there’s tickets available now for the Italy game and wales game. I’m soo disappointed we can’t travel to Holland.

I’d like to go to see the Italy Austria game but don’t want to miss the wales match before it! Better make a decision quick

Neo_Mufc

The match in Scotland. The Ukraine game I meant. I’m just in the ticket portal.

the refresh worked and there’s tickets available now for the Italy game and wales game. I’m soo disappointed we can’t travel to Holland.

I’d like to go to see the Italy Austria game but don’t want to miss the wales match before it! Better make a decision quick
Ah gotchya!

I want to go to the game tomorrow but only want a Cat3 ticket as Cat 2s are £100 as well.

Neo_Mufc

Has the ticket portal broken down for anyone else? Can't get on, can see a blank screen.

saivet

England - Germany tickets were on sale this morning. Seems I missed the boat because I'm just getting a white screen when I try to access the portal.

Raredaredevil

England - Germany tickets were on sale this morning. Seems I missed the boat because I'm just getting a white screen when I try to access the portal.
What was the price? Gutted I couldn't make it to the game as I will be in Budapest.