Euro 2020 Tickets

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
same. Would have bought them.

my ticket pal could get final tickets for €900 - but we thought that was too much.
If you’re English and they get to the final then it may be worth it but it’s still extortionate, if it’s just to watch a match with no vested interest I couldn’t pay that either.

theres cat1 final tickets on there at the moment for 945€

If you’re English and they get to the final then it may be worth it but it’s still extortionate, if it’s just to watch a match with no vested interest I couldn’t pay that either.
Whether England get to the final or not is inconsequential - it’s a European Championship final, a once in a lifetime opportunity. If your team gets there it’s an amazing bonus.

got the opportunity to go to the FA Cup Final a few years ago, but their hand off. Arsenal vs Villa Didn’t matter that United weren’t playing. Lucky enough, managed to go the next year to see the win against Palace!

I live in London, and to honest I would have potentially bit at €900 - but know my mate wouldn’t do it, and it wouldn’t be anywhere near as good on your own.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Whether England get to the final or not is inconsequential - it’s a European Championship final, a once in a lifetime opportunity. If your team gets there it’s an amazing bonus.

got the opportunity to go to the FA Cup Final a few years ago, but their hand off. Arsenal vs Villa Didn’t matter that United weren’t playing. Lucky enough, managed to go the next year to see the win against Palace!

I live in London, and to honest I would have potentially bit at €900 - but know my mate wouldn’t do it, and it wouldn’t be anywhere near as good on your own.
I get you, I went to the champions league final in cardiff, Madrid v Juve and it’s one of the best occasions I’ve been to, once in a lifetime like you said, the tickets were no where near 900 quid each though. I don’t think I’d pay that just on principle

I get you, I went to the champions league final in cardiff, Madrid v Juve and it’s one of the best occasions I’ve been to, once in a lifetime like you said, the tickets were no where near 900 quid each though. I don’t think I’d pay that just on principle
i would presume they were some of the better tickets mind, and there would have been cheaper tickets that sold out.

i don’t quite know where my limit is, but given my travel and accommodation comes to less than a tenner I might bite at £400-500.

I bet I never get the chance to find out!

robinrooney

Managed to get 4 for Semi 1 on the 6th. Cat 3 which were 195 euro each. Scandalous that they don't do kids tickets. My mate had to buy a full-price ticket for his 8-year-old.

Wanted France to get through for a France v Belgium/Italy semi

Final tickets still on there. Cat 1 for 945 euro

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
[
Managed to get 4 for Semi 1 on the 6th. Cat 3 which were 195 euro each. Scandalous that they don't do kids tickets. My mate had to buy a full-price ticket for his 8-year-old.

ffs missed them again

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan

The final tickets can be worth a lot more than that on a secondary market regardless who plays.

If it's England I can see people willing to pay thousands, Cat1 too! Did you have to be in a ballot for it or is it for anyone to buy it

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Every time I’ve gone on the portal it’s only cat 1 and 2 available :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

robinrooney

The final tickets can be worth a lot more than that on a secondary market regardless who plays.

If it's England I can see people willing to pay thousands, Cat1 too! Did you have to be in a ballot for it or is it for anyone to buy it
Anyone can buy

Riz

That's a bit odd - how comes CAT1 Euro Finals are there available? Even with £945 quite sure anyone can buy and flip it for a crazy profit a week before the game.
I don’t know the answer to this as haven’t been but aren’t all the tickets linked to the name and passport number entered on purchase. Whether they’re actually checked on entry and you can just “sell” the mobile ticket/QR code/whatever I’ve no idea.

Andy_Cole

I don’t know the answer to this as haven’t been but aren’t all the tickets linked to the name and passport number entered on purchase. Whether they’re actually checked on entry and you can just “sell” the mobile ticket/QR code/whatever I’ve no idea.
You can transfer tickets to another account no biggie.

just logged in and you can still buy Germany vs England tickets for €125.

that’s scandalous. Could sell out the entire stadium many times over.

If I’d looked an hour ago I would probably have gone. But too late now.

Andy_Cole

just logged in and you can still buy Germany vs England tickets for €125.

that’s scandalous. Could sell out the entire stadium many times over.

If I’d looked an hour ago I would probably have gone. But too late now.
Already gone.

Annoying as I wouldn’t t get there in time from Manchester even if they were available at this time.

Alanxyz

They keep popping up. I probably would have been able to get there on time, but would have be stressed as feck, so not worth it.
So annoying, as just checked and there are still tickets available but I’m hours rather than minutes away so can’t make it with such late notice.

LARulz

I am fecking devastated to give back my semi and final tickets

Do I get a chance to re buy them?

Neo_Mufc

All semis and finals sold out now..........bar the semi on the other side of the draw.

Riz

I am fecking devastated to give back my semi and final tickets

Do I get a chance to re buy them?
As in you had them previously but they were cancelled/refunded? If so that's fecking gutting, they should have offered the increased capacity for the semis/final to those like you who had them cancelled as a basic courtesy, especially considering they held onto everyone's money for basically 2 years while the world was in chaos. Other events like Wimbledon refunded everyone who was successful in the ballot when the 2020 tournament was cancelled but said you'll be offered the chance to purchase the same tickets again for 2022.

Andy_Cole

As in you had them previously but they were cancelled/refunded? If so that's fecking gutting, they should have offered the increased capacity for the semis/final to those like you who had them cancelled as a basic courtesy, especially considering they held onto everyone's money for basically 2 years while the world was in chaos. Other events like Wimbledon refunded everyone who was successful in the ballot when the 2020 tournament was cancelled but said you'll be offered the chance to purchase the same tickets again for 2022.
Oh I had every game bar the final, paid /2 years ago refunded. I copped Semis tickets a few days ago though so I’m happy.

Riz

Oh I had every game bar the final, paid /2 years ago refunded. I copped Semis tickets a few days ago though so I’m happy.
That’s gutting, I was similar, had the 3 group games and what was the Italy Austria match but no joy in the cull.

rimzy

I know it says sold out on the UEFA ticket portal, but is there any chance more become available if I keep checking?
Looking for semis/finals tickets

Neo_Mufc

They taking the piss I don't know what they playing at but the seem to release tickets whenever they feel like. I heard of many people from the fa supporters forum finding that tickets were available on the actual fecking day yet i didn't get an email or any notification. I live round the corner from wembley and going to that germany game was a once in a lifetime opportunity gone.

Andy_Cole

They taking the piss I don't know what they playing at but the seem to release tickets whenever they feel like. I heard of many people from the fa supporters forum finding that tickets were available on the actual fecking day yet i didn't get an email or any notification. I live round the corner from wembley and going to that germany game was a once in a lifetime opportunity gone.
Best off keeping up with the caf. Was posted on here 90 mins before KO there were tickets.

rimzy

Cat 1 and Cat 2 tickets available for England’s potential SF and the final.
Been refreshing all day for some cat 3 and above tickets!

MUFC OK

Been on the portal for 2 hours. Keep saying they're available then get the standard "unfortunately these items are no longer available" message. Must be over 100 times now. Any tips on how to progress to actually purchase the tickets?

Andy_Cole

Been on the portal for 2 hours. Keep saying they're available then get the standard "unfortunately these items are no longer available" message. Must be over 100 times now. Any tips on how to progress to actually purchase the tickets?
VPN maybe?

Terry Chango

I’m currently on the UEFA Wembley ticket portal.

the final and the semi which wouldn’t feature England were they to make it are all sold out.

It will let me buy tickets for the Spain v Swiss game at Wembley and the other semi.

Also, try another device as this helped me when I had the same issues as you trying to get Glastonbury tickets.

Last edited: